News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK(FLG)!! WINGMAN TOO

Started by mikepmcs, November 03, 2009, 06:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Frank
Wishing you a very safe and happy 21st birthday.  I have your present and I'll get it to you soon enough. :icon_smile_big:

Did everything go smoothly last weekend.

Please be safe if you choose to celebrate out in town. Please get a driver etc.........

Happy Birthday to Wingman as well. :2thumbs:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

firefighter3931

Happy B-day bud !  :cheers:

Mike, he has the 8 3/4 housing and just needs the centersection to complete the assembly. We've got him covered  :2thumbs:

The FLG traction improvement program is in full swing !   :apimp:

Ron

Ps. Happy B-day to Wingman as well  :coolgleamA:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

Happy Birthday guys.  :cheers: Have a great one  :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Happy birthday Frank!!!! Hope it's a good one dude!!!! Happy birthday to Wingman! :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jaak

Happy Birthday guys.... hope you have good ones!

Jason

Nacho-RT74

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAY GUYS!!!!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

jb666

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

mikesbbody

FLG

Thanks guys!!

No worries mike...nothing crazy Daria threw me a surprise party with some of my friends and then had some dinner with the fam. Rather spend my money on the car then booze  :shruggy:

And yes the FLG traction improvement program is in the works.

Ron, ive already bead blasted the backing plates, just need to go to the differential shop and get the housing blasted then painted and new greens installed. Then ill probably just powder coat the whole thing, was thinking of painting but i figure for the price powder coating might be cheaper for the long run.

firefighter3931

Quote from: FLG on November 03, 2009, 09:58:00 PM
Thanks guys!!

No worries mike...nothing crazy Daria threw me a surprise party with some of my friends and then had some dinner with the fam. Rather spend my money on the car then booze  :shruggy:

And yes the FLG traction improvement program is in the works.

Ron, ive already bead blasted the backing plates, just need to go to the differential shop and get the housing blasted then painted and new greens installed. Then ill probably just powder coat the whole thing, was thinking of painting but i figure for the price powder coating might be cheaper for the long run.

That Girl of yours is a keeper !  :2thumbs: We have to get her to come around to the Bulge Hood look.  :coolgleamA:  Daria are you listening ?  :lol:

Powder coating is good....but i would wait until the new spring perches are installed (welded) into place and the old ones cut off. Welding requires a clean bare surface and you don't want to be grinding off fresh powdercoating.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

FLG

Good point Ron...

Heh i might just paint it with some of eastwoods satin. No worries.

Yep she sure is! Slowly shes coming around, i told her if i do it she can have the flat one  :shruggy: