News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

11 SECOND BLACK PIG RACE RESULTS...Norwalk.... Congrats Ron..............

Started by R2, September 20, 2009, 10:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

NO Sam Adams,,,,

The trunk was filled with Alexander' Keiths......... :cheers:  I think there will be some traveling to Monster Mopar this week.........

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

bmoparmofo

69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

teamroth

Quote from: firefighter3931 on September 21, 2009, 10:05:30 AM
Thanks for the Kudo's guys.  :2thumbs:

I'm in Louisville hangin with my gracious host Doug  :bow: for a few days then we're off to MM for some more fun.  :drive: :boogie:  :cheers:

Doug's 65 ran great ; 10.30's @ 130 mph.....not bad for a 440 huh ?  :icon_smile_cool:

On the 11.96 pass I treed the other guy (.021 light) and had him at the stripe.....all i had to do was tap the brakes for the win but i wanted that 11 sec timeslip BAD !  :lol: I kept my foot in it and broke out....some things are just more important.  ;)

The Black Pig is heavy & is living up to it's namesake.......raceweight is 4100 with me in the car. MPH is descent @114+ so it's working well for what it is. Not bad for a street car running 446 cubes.

Member Blown68 had his 68 Coronet honkin pretty good running 10.30's @ 130 MPH and our other buddy Mark had his procharged 540 Hemi Roadrunner running 9.70's at 140+  :notworthy:

Last but not least ; Kamkuda was there helping with tech and providing lectures on the virtues of fuel injection vs carburation. Rob also did a fantastic job on the grill.  :drool5:

All in all a great w/e....this makes all the hard work worthwhile.  :coolgleamA:

Make sure to stop by @ MM if you happen to be there.  :wave:

Ron

Them's some nice times! Cheers Ron.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: firefighter3931 on September 21, 2009, 08:56:57 PM
NO Sam Adams,,,,

The trunk was filled with Alexander' Keiths......... :cheers:  I think there will be some traveling to Monster Mopar this week.........

Mmmm Beer.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

firefighter3931

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on September 21, 2009, 07:54:41 AM

The 446 cubic inch monster must be getting close to being tuned in "EH".

Brian, i ran the numbers through the calculator and it show's 477rwhp to run 114.25 @ 4100lbs raceweight. The same calculator shows 555 flywheel HP to run that number....seems about right based on the engine dyno results. I'm pretty sure it's "maxed out" power wise but i might be able to get it to ET better with some improved short times. Time for the big cube wedge.  :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on September 22, 2009, 07:58:30 AM
NO Sam Adams,,,,

The trunk was filled with Alexander' Keiths......... :cheers:  I think there will be some traveling to Monster Mopar this week.........

Mmmm Beer.

Still got some Keith's and Sleeman's honey brown left over. Rick also gave me some Great Lakes beer so we're in good shape.  :cheers:

We'll be there thursday afternnoon setting up in the pits.  :icon_smile_cool:

Have a safe drive down.   :wave:

Ron

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

Quote from: RD on September 21, 2009, 06:47:24 PM

i may see you at MM, waiting on how things go throughout the week, family (wife and kids) have been taking turns getting sick.

Hope things are getting better at home Jamey.  :yesnod:

It would be fantastic if you can make it down.....i don't know when i'll get back out again to the Midwest....i have an 1100 mile tow home.  :eek2:  :lol:

Ron

RECHRGD

Great running car you've got there Ron!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Belgium R/T -68

Love those videoclips :2thumbs: Makes me remember when I lived in sweden and raced with my -70 Cuda, the sound and smell of
a raceway. Really great machine you got there Ron :2thumbs: I hope to be able to race you some day. :lol:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Blown70

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Musicman

Hey, I finally got a chance to see this thread from home :yesnod:    My work PC wouldn't allow me to see half the stuff on here :flame:

Oh well, better late than never :rotz:

Congratulations Ron :cheers:  Looks like you were having yourself a hell of day :2thumbs: I liked the part about you just having to break out... just couldn't resist the temptation could ya :angel:  :smilielol:  Had to have that 11 :2thumbs:

Mike

Hemidoug

Quote from: firefighter3931 on September 22, 2009, 08:16:11 AM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on September 21, 2009, 07:54:41 AM

The 446 cubic inch monster must be getting close to being tuned in "EH".

Brian, i ran the numbers through the calculator and it show's 477rwhp to run 114.25 @ 4100lbs raceweight. The same calculator shows 555 flywheel HP to run that number....seems about right based on the engine dyno results. I'm pretty sure it's "maxed out" power wise but i might be able to get it to ET better with some improved short times. Time for the big cube wedge.  :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on September 22, 2009, 07:58:30 AM

Those are some impressive numbers out of 446 cubes....nice work Ron! :drool5: :cheers: :2thumbs:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

richRTSE

Congrats Ron!  :cheers: Fran told me your car looked great, wish I would have seen it. It's a shame I'm only an hour away and didn't make it out there this year... :rotz:

Rich

Mefirst

:cheers: Ron

Good to hear you had fun and got that 11sec time slip...

/Tom

kamkuda

kamkuda

NO Sam Adams,,,,

The trunk was filled with Alexander' Keiths......... :cheers:  I think there will be some traveling to Monster Mopar this week.........

TRUE THAT :yesnod: :cheers:

hemigeno

Quote from: kamkuda on September 28, 2009, 12:55:00 PM

It's a good thing Ron has a badge to flash while crossing the border, as that trunk picture has got to qualify as bootlegging in most states...   :lol:

Great finished product there Ron, thanks for stopping by the Car Show area Sunday (I seem to be quarrantined there for some reason).  Wish I could have caught a pass or three!

RIDELIKEHELL

Well it seems that we have 2 things in common..a 68 Charger & the love of the finest Canadian Beer! KEITHS RED is also one I tend to induldge in :cheers: That car is definately a beast! Great to hear your times! Kudos!

Marc
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Tilar

NO Sam Adams,,,,

Now I see how you tweaked it and the times got faster... The more you drink, the lighter the car gets.  :smilielol:

I gotta say that was the first Canadian Beer I think I've had, and I'm pretty sure I could get used to that.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

firefighter3931

Quote from: Steve P. on September 30, 2009, 09:46:11 PM
Hey Ron, is that 4100 pounds WITH the beer in the trunk??

I wish !  :lol:
Quote from: hemigeno on September 28, 2009, 05:31:46 PM

It's a good thing Ron has a badge to flash while crossing the border, as that trunk picture has got to qualify as bootlegging in most states...   :lol:

Great finished product there Ron, thanks for stopping by the Car Show area Sunday (I seem to be quarrantined there for some reason).  Wish I could have caught a pass or three!

Hi Gene....great seeing you too ! You had your hands full over on the showside and i was busy racing so it's a shame we didn't spend more time together.  :P It's a good thing i left when i did....the Pro class was just starting to race when i got back over to the pits...had to hussle bigtime to get to the lanes !

It's surprising how big the trunk of a charger is....there were 8 cases of beer in there when that pic was snapped.  :lol: Most of it is in Ohio/Michigan & Kentucky.  :icon_smile_big:

See ya @ Carlisle next year  :2thumbs:

Ron