News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by RECHRGD, September 19, 2009, 10:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

Here in wacko Washington state, I've become used to a lot of stupid policies that our fearless leaders put in place, but this takes the cake.  Our local state hospital (for the criminally insane and other wak jobs) takes fields trips from time to time with inmates that have been behaving themselves for a while.  A couple of days ago, they decided it would be nice to take about 15 or so inmates to the Spokane County Fair.  It seems no distinction is made between violent or criminally prone inmates and the seemingly benign types.  They didn't ask permission.  They didn't notify the police.  They were out numbered by the inmates.  The inmates wore regular clothing, so they would not be singled out.  They were each given $50.00 of taxpayer money to spend as they wished.  What a surprise when one of them ends up missing!  He's in the hospital because he brutally stabbed a woman to death some years ago and was found to be criminally insane.  They waited two hours before even notifying the police.  But, they said that "he's really not a danger to anyone", at least until his medication wears off!  Meanwhile, this guy is walking around the fair filled with our kids, wives and moms.  God knows where his is now, but members of his family have all left their homes in fear of him showing up.  The officials have temporarily suspended any further field trips and the Governor is going to "review" the policy.  It seems to me that the people that dream these programs up should be checking themselves into the same facility!   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Blown70

68X426

Where does one start with the wisecracks? and the shock?  :flame:

At least for once it's not California setting the pace in the dumb ass parade.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

RD

totally astonished and shocked...just goes to show, doesnt matter if you got Dr., Rn., or a MS in front or behind your name.  If you are a dumbass, you are a dumbass.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

ya I heard that. WA is politically F'd up state but other than that I've met some good people here, scenery is nice and we have 4 seasons. I'm sure other states have their own f((( ups also, just look at California, some nazi is in charge of running the state. That show that if you have money & popularity (his movies aren't that great) that you can become a politician.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 19, 2009, 11:32:22 AM
ya I heard that. WA is politically F'd up state but other than that I've met some good people here, scenery is nice and we have 4 seasons. I'm sure other states have their own f((( ups also, just look at California, some nazi is in charge of running the state. That show that if you have money & popularity (his movies aren't that great) that you can become a politician.

Thats all its ever been about.  The candidate that "raises the most money" usually wins in the elections as well.

1970Moparmann

Local and Federal Gov't is F'ed up right now.  Thinking of moving to Costo Rico... :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

draftingmonkey

I remember the murder that put him away.  Pretty bad. A real sicko.

http://www.wtop.com/?sid=1765665&nid=104

Mike DC

That's an amazing policy. 

It's probably good for the inmates to get out into the world once in a while, but that story portrays a pretty idiotic lack of authority oversight on the process.

bull

Govt. officials are much smarter and tolerant that the rest of us. Most people would have hung this guy from the nearest tree but that's not politically correct anymore so now we have to do the opposite and let them out into the public so they can kill us instead. See? Isn't that a smarter approach?

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: bull on September 19, 2009, 05:52:20 PM
Govt. officials are much smarter and tolerant that the rest of us. Most people would have hung this guy from the nearest tree but that's not politically correct anymore so now we have to do the opposite and let them out into the public so they can kill us instead. See? Isn't that a smarter approach?

AB-SO-LUTELY! ... Bull-Bama Bull-Bama... Bringin the change for 2012  :smilielol: :shruggy:

Tilar

I just hope that he packed a road map to DC.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

RECHRGD

Well, they caught the guy and he's back in the hospital.  Evidently he had petitioned for release two weeks before the "field trip" and a judge had found him to be a "danger to society" and they still let him out in public.  When he went on the trip to the fair he had packed up all his clothes and stuff in a duffel bag and nobody bothered to check.  Also found out that in the past, he has been let out on "conditional release".  During one of those releases he fathered a child.  People are outraged and calling for all the people involved in this to be fired.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: RECHRGD on September 22, 2009, 12:19:39 PM
Well, they caught the guy and he's back in the hospital.  Evidently he had petitioned for release two weeks before the "field trip" and a judge had found him to be a "danger to society" and they still let him out in public.  When he went on the trip to the fair he had packed up all his clothes and stuff in a duffel bag and nobody bothered to check.  Also found out that in the past, he has been let out on "conditional release".  During one of those releases he fathered a child.  People are outraged and calling for all the people involved in this to be fired.  Bob
Thanks for the update. It was big enough to reach us on tv here in Ct. They should be fired.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

chargergirl

The entire staff that had anything to do with that decision should be fired and blacklisted. Too bad he didn't meet up with the 91 year old guy in south Florida. Dog was growling, he told the dog shhh we sleep in on Saturdays. Dog kept growling, so nekked and armed, he went outside to find a guy breaking in to his house and fired a warning shot. Made the guy sit down and held him at gun point till the cops showed up. WWII vet and one VERY COOL dude.
Trust your Woobie!

Smokey Bear

QuoteThey were each given $50.00 of taxpayer money to spend as they wished. 

Do not fear. I think this is part of the economic stimulus program.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Smokey Bear on September 23, 2009, 09:48:02 PM
QuoteThey were each given $50.00 of taxpayer money to spend as they wished. 

Do not fear. I think this is part of the economic stimulus program.

I am still waiting on my 50$!HAHA!

Todd

bigred68

I'm just glad they caught the SOB. I didn't see that in the news, how they do that? Prolly just luck I'll bet.
Did you see where HIS OWN FAMILY fled their homes and into hiding to get away from him because HIS OWN FAMILY feared for their lives. Makes me wonder,, what other type of homicidal lunatics were on this lovely little romp through the carnival right next to our wives and children that we'll NEVER know about because they didn't HAPPEN TO WALK OFF AND ESCAPE!!   fire everyone involved in this little field trip
And be VERY thankful no one was killed. WTF.
no cheers.

Silver R/T

Firing everyone wouldn't help much, they will just get unemployment and live happily ever after. These "officials" need to be prosecuted.
I say lock them up with the same guy for a week ...or two
:popcrn:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

squeakfinder

Looks like he got a haircut since his last mug shot........

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

ZSmithersCharges

He sure looks happy, he had a nice little vacation.

Charger440RDN

May I suggest death by hanging or firing squad? Just Execute the bastard and get it over with!! QUIT WASTING OUR TAX DOLLARS!!  :flame:

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: Charger440RDN on September 24, 2009, 12:07:57 AM
May I suggest death by hanging or firing squad? Just Execute the bastard and get it over with!! QUIT WASTING OUR TAX DOLLARS!!  :flame:

Its funny I was watching that show "The Lock Up" or whatever its called and this dude was up for execution within the year and since he got his death sentence before a certain year death by firing squad was still an option instead of lethal injection.  It was "grandfathered" if you will to be a choice of whichever he pleases so he chose death by firing squad and he said he actually plans on enjoying it  :shruggy: I think its just him scheming though because he knows they'll never do it, the public uproar would be crazy, convict or not.

Charger440RDN

If I remember right, I believe that all of the guns except one have blanks and nobody knows who has the live round. That way no one knows who fired the fatal shot

sixty8charger

hmmm..  interesting way.

I say, allow the military to do the firing squads. Take the bastards to the rifle range. Line them up. hell let them move around.. it would be funner!

More realistic training would be very beneficial. We train for it all the time, but unfortunately some don't always get the opportunity.
Its Justified, good training.
Jayson