News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rain!!!!

Started by 73chgrSE, September 21, 2009, 03:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

Damn i'm sick of all this rain we are getting in the southeast specifically Georgia. Anybody else? I've got cabin fever plus water's in my basement and garage and it's still raining heavy :eek2:. Some lady near my neighborhood drowned when she tried to drive through a flooded road. 2 other similar deaths in Atlanta area. I'm gonna build an Arc that can hold 2 of each mopar. :lol:

moparnole

It rained every day here last week, and then you go outside and try to do something, and you can hardly breath because of the humdidity (humidity)

CB

Quote from: 73chgrSE on September 21, 2009, 03:09:39 PM
I'm gonna build an Arc that can hold 2 of each mopar. :lol:

:rofl:

We got sunny dry weather for the rest of the week. High 60's.
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

PocketThunder

We are in a drought!  Send it up north please.   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Forza

I got scared today when it started raining and the temp dropped down to the 40's. Rain started to turn to snow flakes, not ready for that shit yet. :flame:

TruckDriver

It rained here for the first time in 21 days last night for about 8 hours. We need it bad. Were behind on the rain here.

I love rain. I'll take it any day over snow.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

1969chargerrtse

No rain here in CT.  Sunny in the 70's.  Nice.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Forza

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on September 21, 2009, 07:10:41 PM
It rained here for the first time in 21 days last night for about 8 hours. We need it bad. Were behind on the rain here.

I love rain. I'll take it any day over snow.

I'd take crabs over snow

Finn

I don't think Ive seen rain since...January?  :-\
Maybe it was just hiding in all the smoke from the fires.  ::)
Gotta love So-Cal.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Rolling_Thunder

It was like 85* here today     :shruggy:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Silver R/T

it was 94 here couple days ago
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

73chgrSE

It's been nice here the last few days too. But It sucked for alot of folks that got flooded or worse here in the Atlanta area.

Steve P.

I don't want to hear it....     :eek2:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Until the last week or so here in Topeka we had rain every 3-4 days all summer. The longest duration without rain was 6 days in May till a couple weeks ago when we went 8 days. I rained Monday and it is raining now. First time ever we had this wet of a summer. I have had the AC off since mid July! yeah crazy. We set record lows in July and August when it was in the 50's at night. It was the coolest summer ever. We may have hit 90 like 10 days. Last summer we had 10 days over 100 and it was 90+ for like 3 months. It has been so cool now I have had to shut the windows since last week.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Landonsrt

Ive lived in the Atlanta area for 20 years and never seen that much rain. Not even when the hurricanes blow up from florida.  And to think we were in a bad drought last year!