News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do you guys think of this?

Started by mopar73, September 11, 2009, 11:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey Bear

If you run L60's, air shocks, snorkel scoop, and the old CB it would be my favorite car on the boulevard with the stripes  :2thumbs:

If you're not going to go all the way, best to leave the stripes off and go with a more modern theme.

motorcitydak

I know it was sweet back in its time, but Id leave it there.
96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]

TylerCharger69

mopar73

I sincerely appreciate all the comments that everyone has given on this topic and it sure has given me some food for though. :icon_smile_big:  I'm pretty sure that my future plans will definitely not contain any yellow or shades of yellow stripes in it, especially at a Starsky and Hutch angle.  Who knows what the future may bring.  I had not considered the vinyl graphics and that may be an option also :shruggy:

CDN72SE

I like the look for what it was back in the day, but for 2009 I'd put it back to stock or do some update to the look. It'd be kind of boring if they all looked the same IMHO.
1972 Charger SE