News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why are some 68-69 front bumper guards short and some taller???

Started by no318, September 10, 2009, 10:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidog

Quote from: dkn1997 on September 12, 2009, 08:54:01 AM
Quote from: Hemidog on September 12, 2009, 03:40:48 AM
I've seen lots of guys that removed the guards, like Mikes' MrAngry.
Mostly 68's...
I like it!

I don't have the rear ones either. I think it looks cleaner.... what a big bullshitter I am!  I just ran out of rechroming money during the my first restifiaction and I lucked out because it looks way better without 'em..

Do you have a picture of the rear? I left mine on, because the holes are so visible...

dkn1997

Yes...the holes are very visible... my plan was to fill them with bumper bolts...or something smaller but that looks the same.  I think I could find stainless small carriage bolts at hardware store... I want to cut off the threads and use just a dab of silicone to hold them in for "filler"

doesn't look that terrible with them visible...
RECHRGED

Blown70

Quote from: dkn1997 on September 12, 2009, 09:21:51 AM
Yes...the holes are very visible... my plan was to fill them with bumper bolts...or something smaller but that looks the same.  I think I could find stainless small carriage bolts at hardware store... I want to cut off the threads and use just a dab of silicone to hold them in for "filler"

doesn't look that terrible with them visible...

Lover the picture!!! that is a great shot :2thumbs: