News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fifteen years ago today...

Started by bull, September 11, 2009, 04:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I got married to my best friend. :2thumbs: No matter what has happened or will happen on the Sept. 11 anniversary, in my mind it will always be a positive thing. 9/11/94 ;)

69bronzeT5

Congrats Curtis :cheers: May your guys relationship continue strong and healthy :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TruckDriver

Congrats Curtis from me too, and hopefully many more years to come for you both  :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

greenpigs

My son turns 1 today. Plus glad things are working out for you.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

chargerboy69

That is great Bull.  Congratulations to you and your wife.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

PocketThunder

Congrats.

15 years and 3 days ago i went on my first date with my spouse.  She came over to my sophomore dorm room and we watched spies like us on the couch.   :angelwing:  I still have that movie, the exact vhs tape, but she wont watch it with me anymore..  :rofl:   :rofl:   "doctor, doctor doctor..."  :lol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

400/6/PAC

Brock Samson

Glad to see you like something....  :shruggy:  :lol:

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 11, 2009, 09:40:52 AM

I like lots of stuff. You're too easily confused by my sarcasm, which is another thing I really like.

Silver R/T

congrats, a good wife is HARD to find and I would know...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

PocketThunder

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 11, 2009, 03:52:23 PM

Oh c'mon Silver, a good wife is easy to find, you just have to lower your standards.  what qualifies as a good wife anyways? :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 11, 2009, 04:12:09 PM

Oh c'mon Silver, a good wife is easy to find, you just have to lower your standards.  what qualifies as a good wife anyways? :shruggy:

If I lower my standards I would have to start going through white trailer trash and I don't want to do that lol jk
On a more serious note, why would I lower my standards? I don't lower them at my job, when I fix something on my cars or someone else's. Why would anyone lower standards when picking a wife, afterall you get to live with her for the rest of your life...if she doesn't kick you out of the house lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Old Moparz

Congrats Bull.  :cheers:

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 11, 2009, 04:14:52 PM

Oh c'mon Silver, a good wife is easy to find, you just have to lower your standards.  what qualifies as a good wife anyways? :shruggy:

If I lower my standards I would have to start going through white trailer trash and I don't want to do that lol jk
On a more serious note, why would I lower my standards? I don't lower them at my job, when I fix something on my cars or someone else's. Why would anyone lower standards when picking a wife, afterall you get to live with her for the rest of your life...if she doesn't kick you out of the house lol

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

CB

Brock Samson - Bull
1-0

Quote from: bull on September 11, 2009, 11:26:46 AM

I like lots of stuff. You're too easily confused by my sarcasm, which is another thing I really like.

Brock Samson - Bull
1-1

:lol:

Congrats Bull!
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Dans 68

She's a keeper, Curtis. Congratulations on your 15th! You do know it's Crystal, right? (the gift, that is  :rofl:) http://www.findgift.com/Anniversary-Table/Crystal/

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

bull

Quote from: Dans 68 on September 11, 2009, 04:57:42 PM
She's a keeper, Curtis. Congratulations on your 15th! You do know it's Crystal, right? (the gift, that is  :rofl:) http://www.findgift.com/Anniversary-Table/Crystal/

Dan

Oh. No I didn't and I was kind of wondering what it was so thanks. My wife and I are very low maintenance so we don't really expect much in the way of expensive gifts from each other. She lets me spend crazy Charger money without complaining so what more can I ask for? She's a keeper.

Crystal is a high maintenance pain in the butt so I won't be following that tradition. We're going to stay in a historic hotel one night next week so that will be fun.
:naughty:

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Dans 68

Quote from: CB on September 11, 2009, 06:08:13 PM
please leave out the details :eek2: :D

Why? Umm, (cough), CB, does this have anything to do with Las Vegas and upstairs accommodations...?   :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

jb666

Congrats!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

I'm stumped, though... You, sarcastic?? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  :shruggy:

mikesbbody

dads_69

Right on Bull. Wife and I have been together since August of 1995 also.  :2thumbs:
No more mopars, but for now, I'm okay w/that.
I wish you both many more years of happiness.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

jaak

Congrats, Happy Anniversary!

Jason

Magnumcharger

Just a question...what did your wife say when you married your best friend?
I know my wife would have probably been upset.

Just kidding! Ya done well!
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

bull

Quote from: Magnumcharger on September 13, 2009, 06:48:37 PM
Just a question...what did your wife say when you married your best friend?
I know my wife would have probably been upset.

Just kidding! Ya done well!

:lol: That's a good one.

Back N Black

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 11, 2009, 04:14:52 PM

Maybe if the woman lower their standards,you might find a wife.   :hah: (J/K)