News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Adam Carolla Carcast!

Started by Bremer, September 08, 2009, 03:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bremer

Hi Everyone-
I wanted to inform everyone about The Adam Carolla Podcast and Carcast.  You might remember him from the Man Show on Comedy Central.  Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel created that show.  Anyway he puts these podacast's (which is like a short radio show)on itunes or on his website.  Either way you want to listen its free.  I know plenty of you have trouble with the internet let alone itunes.  If you type Adam Carolla in your google bar or the google home page it should take you right there.  I would post a link but it would be good practice for you in case you like it.

He does a new Carcast show every Saturday and a new podcast Monday - Friday.  Last weekend he had a guy on with a 70' Charger and this weekend he had a 70' Challenger.  He is real funny and very entertaining.  The Carcast is why I'm telling everyone. His podcast's are very funny, not rated and very diverse.

Now I know most of you have a hard-on for Mopar only.  That's fine. Then some go a little further and like only American Muscle.  That's fine too.  If your curious about what else is out there then this show is for you.  He talks Lambo's which by the way in some topic I read.  Most said what a waste when someone put Lambo doors on their Charger. Someone even said Lambo door belong on rice cars.  Give me a break. Lambo is Lamborghini and that's Italian.  Some guy did a mod on some 60's classic.  Its his car, big deal.  At least he didn't jump the thing off a dirt pile while he honked a horn he ordered from J.C. Whitney.  No offense I loved the Dukes of Hazzard too.  But when some hillbilly does that for a bunch of High-life drinking low life's and gets out like some hero.  All for a few fans and a shotty filmed You-Tube video.  Now that's where your anger should go.  Anyway back to what I was talking about.  He also talks Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Aston Martin and list goes on.  There are so many beautiful cars all over, made by so many.  There's so much more than huge cubic inches and crappy interiors.  All I'm saying is check it out see what you think.  I like the shows and I thought I would share with everyone.                  
Thanks!

PocketThunder

I remember listening to love line back in college and it was some funny chit!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 08, 2009, 04:06:38 PM
I remember listening to love line back in college and it was some funny chit!
glad you got some good advise

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Landonsrt

Whatever happened to him doing TOPGEAR America?