News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Speaking of Bad Car Shops

Started by Blown70, September 10, 2009, 12:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

As I was posting some older pics of my 70 tonight I never really posted what happened,,, I am bored so here goes. (this happend 3 years ago)

I had a guy who claims he is the "best around"  so I load up my 70 charger, open trailer, and head 4 hours.... 1 hour away it starts to rain.....

Then, I get there the guy is gone.  KEEP in mind I set an appointment with him, told him EXACLTY what time I would be there.

I call and get him on his cell,  he is 1 hour away at an engine shop.

I turned around through, his FRESHLY planted grass and drove 3 more hours in the RAIN......

What is the big deal about the RAIN?  My car was bare chassis, no primer, paint.  FYI, I will never do business with MAGNUM SUPERCHARGERS again, Gary, talks a good talk, that is about all.

See photo... I had to do 5 hours of clean up and oil lightly the chassis.... :flame:

Silver R/T

was he supposed to paint it for you?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Blown70

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 10, 2009, 06:39:39 PM
was he supposed to paint it for you?

Was supposed to do the final prep work, then get it finished,  Just was pissed that he had a the gall to not show up and not give a rip.   Then keep in mind too I gave him a $1000 down payment and only refuned $900.

Tom