News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daylight under the Front Wheels

Started by Lowprofile, November 25, 2005, 06:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Mopars doing their thing!   :icon_smile_shock: :yesnod:

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

A Few More...... :popcrn: :D

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

Chris G.

:smoke:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

firefighter3931

Did somebody say wheels up   :icon_smile_big:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

:devil:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Ghoste

Hey Ron, what track is that where most of those pics are from?

4cruzin

Sweet Pics!!  Thanks for sharing!!   :METAL:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Lowprofile

A Few More Airborne Mopars!     :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Ghoste

Man I love seeing those B-bodies getting it on like that.  Those Chevy boys with their 3000 lb Chevelles can bite me.  You lift a Charger or Road Runner a foot in the air and you're making some serious steam.

BigBlackDodge

Rookies......................... :icon_smile_big:

http://www.saac-mcr.com/drags/13.jpg

There's three off the ground.............maybe four?

BBD

Ghoste

Hey Ron, I have another question.  That silver Cuda, what is that scoop?  Some kind of AAR/cowl induction thing?

Charger_Fan

The blue 69 Coronet/Bee & the black 68 Charger... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

firefighter3931

Quote from: Ghoste on November 26, 2005, 10:26:29 AM
Hey Ron, I have another question.   That silver Cuda, what is that scoop?   Some kind of AAR/cowl induction thing?

Sure looks like a modified AAR scoop   :scope: The Red Charger is out of Georgia. The other pics were taken at Maple Grove...i think (didn't take them). The Puple Cuda ragtop pic is from Napierville dragway in Quebec....he's running 9.80's with ported E-heads, 446, solid flat tappet and NO power adders....all throttle !   ;D

Here's a pic i snapped in the pits at Norwalk....nice looking scoop on a Cuda....imagine seeing that in your rearview mirror at a traffic light !   :lol:

Ron

71RTN96

69_500

Gotta love those types of pictures. I love watching the take off's of drag cars on video. To me the first 60' is the most exciting part of the drag racing.

firefighter3931

Norwalk pics  :icon_smile_big:

firefighter3931

More.....

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Todd Wilson

All those photo's are cool but not as impressive as this! Its even in 4 wheel drive!! HAHA!

Todd

moparguy01

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 26, 2005, 03:57:44 PM
All those photo's are cool but not as impressive as this! Its even in 4 wheel drive!! HAHA!

Todd

wheres the driver????

Todd Wilson

Quote from: moparguy01 on November 26, 2005, 04:04:48 PM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 26, 2005, 03:57:44 PM

Todd

wheres the driver????

He is leaning over reaching into his cooler for a ice cold PBR!

Todd

Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

Ghoste

The Hell On Wheels is still around.  It was at the Nats this year or last, I forget now.

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Wasnt this guy on the old forum?

Todd

Todd Wilson