News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another 500 for sale....45k...wow

Started by petercharger, June 07, 2009, 08:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidgtx

Quote from: RAC95054 on June 08, 2009, 11:26:56 PM
That's in my neck of the woods.  I missed it at the Ohlone show last year, but this year a guy brought a B5 C500 Hemi w/ a 4-speed.  It's featured in July's MCG (VIN XS29J9B138602).  I'll post pics later if anyone is interested.  Pretty well done, but not perfect, as that sort of car should have been. 
What was wrong with the B5 Hemi Charger 500?

RAC95054

Quote from: kidgtx on September 23, 2009, 03:45:25 PM
Quote from: RAC95054 on June 08, 2009, 11:26:56 PM
That's in my neck of the woods.  I missed it at the Ohlone show last year, but this year a guy brought a B5 C500 Hemi w/ a 4-speed.  It's featured in July's MCG (VIN XS29J9B138602).  I'll post pics later if anyone is interested.  Pretty well done, but not perfect, as that sort of car should have been. 
What was wrong with the B5 Hemi Charger 500?

Minor things, like pitted front bumper support, was originally an auto but the 4-speed was added, some other misc things I can't think of off the top of my head.  Don't get me wrong, though.  It was a damn pretty car, and I'ld gladly take it.  :drool5:
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

WINGR

I believe the B5 Hemi C500 that was in the MCG back in July was an original 4-speed car. Wasn't that article the one pictured next to the Blue Angel's plane. I came real close to buying that car before the previous owner purchased it and even spoke with Galen about it's authenticity.

WINGR

69_500

Quote from: WINGR on September 24, 2009, 10:35:40 PM

I believe the B5 Hemi C500 that was in the MCG back in July was an original 4-speed car. Wasn't that article the one pictured next to the Blue Angel's plane. I came real close to buying that car before the previous owner purchased it and even spoke with Galen about it's authenticity.

WINGR

If it was the car with the XS Vin then I could have saved you a phone call Steve and told ya its a real C500. And that car was a real 4 speed, the 138602 car on the other hand is an AT car that was at one time wearing a nose cone and a wing as well.

WINGR

Thanks Danny, your phone call would have to have been more cost effective. I am still beating myself up over not buying that car, I came real close to making it happen. Oh well, life goes on doesn't it? Hope you and the family are doing well, take care.

WINGR/Steve

mopar_nut_440_6

Quote from: maxwellwedge on September 10, 2009, 08:52:18 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on September 10, 2009, 07:31:30 PM
thanks i was wondering, man those Aussies sure like Mopars...

Yea - They are getting as bad as those pesky Canadians!

I agree those Canadians are bad news with the real beer and all!  :smilielol:
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

C5X DAYTONA

I had just worked on this car last year doing a headliner and front glass and respraying the dash top along with making the car road worthy again.  In fact he drove the car back home with no problems after pick up..   Bill wanted 20g for the car before he passed.  He was a very good friend.  He also has the #7 Jack Mc Coy Nascar Daytona and the #96 Ray Elder Dodge Charger  that won a Nascar race at Riverside in 72.   My wife got to takes some laps around Buttonwillow Raceway with him 3 months before he passed..   RIP  Bill...   
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.