News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Haunted Cars

Started by Charger440RDN, October 05, 2009, 07:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger440RDN

With classic cars and some muscle cars being so old, you have to think that the original dead owners will want to haunt those cars just like the house they lived in.  ::) Has anyone had any experiences with a haunted charger or other car? You always hear about haunted houses but never a haunted car.

Hey it's October!! The time of year for this kind of stuff.  :lol:

Khyron

The former dead owner has come back to the 50 chevy in the form of bees...

Im working on killing him again  :brickwall:

as for the charger. all owners are still alive :)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChgrSteve67

I media blasted mine down to bare metal to excise all of its old demons.

Durring the rebuilt a few gremlins have moved in.

moparguy01

a guy i went to college at in McPherson had a old hearse, I want to say it was a 48 cadillac that I had helped him work on alittle bit. We went to bleed the brakes on it, and he couldnt get there unless we took off the wheels to do it. well he started bleeding the brakes and said go ahead and pump it, so I started to get into the car and he said ok good, closed. pump it. and this continued as I saw the brake pedal hit the floor a couple times. I went back and told him, and all he said was "well at least its helping." and he went about his business. it did it 2 or 3 times without me pumping it. maybe there was something weird going on with the brake system, or maybe the car really wanted to be back out driving again. damned if I know but i was real creeped out by that car.

then he sold it to jesse james and they made a damn grave digger out of it. poor car.

oldrock

no ghosts but plenty of little gremlins my son and I have had to get rid of  ;D

Armudster

LeadfootBob

I've had plenty of cars (mainly daily drivers) that needed a stern talking-to every once in a while to run smoothly... Sometimes a lil' violence and harsh words can go a long way!  :slap:

The cop car ('88 9C1) is a story in itself, ran the CRAP out of it for a year and then everything just gave in at once: transmission, engine belching oil, brake discs cracking, headliner falling out etc.
Kinda like John Belushi was haunting it  :smilielol:
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."