News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Figured you guys would like to see my Charger...

Started by Cooter, August 31, 2009, 09:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

Welcome to the site. I'm from Va beach area. In Atl. now. I saw all those old Va. plates in the picture. You guys still have to have front plates?

Cooter

Yep...Either on the car in front, or up on the dash.

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

GreenMachine

Darnell would be proud, you didn't put new wipers on a busted windshield!   :yesnod:
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

mopar73

Welcome to the site.  Great looking cars you have there. :2thumbs:
Scott

jaak

Now you need to built a blue 68 Charger (Dennis' car) to complete the "Christine Set"  :D

Jason

69ChargersRule

Like them Both.The General and the Christine car.Love to have them. :yesnod:

Cooter

Quote from: jaak on September 01, 2009, 06:15:07 PM
Now you need to built a blue 68 Charger (Dennis' car) to complete the "Christine Set"  :D

Jason

We are searching for a suitable '68 Charger for that very reason right now, but can't find any that the seller isn't looking to retire off the sale price....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

jaak

Quote from: Cooter on September 02, 2009, 11:09:48 AM
Quote from: jaak on September 01, 2009, 06:15:07 PM

Jason

We are searching for a suitable '68 Charger for that very reason right now, but can't find any that the seller isn't looking to retire off the sale price....

Cool!! Good luck in your search! Yeah I know what you mean, 2nd gens are getting tougher to come by. Where abouts you live, There was a decent 68 on Atlanta Craigslist not too long ago (has popped up 2 or 3 times) that looks like it would be a good project.

Jason