News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Police Hit Man in............

Started by TruckDriver, November 22, 2005, 10:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Police Hit Man in Genitals With Taser

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - Police accidentally hit a naked man in the genitals with a Taser after he was caught breaking windows and asking women to touch him, authorities said.

Jeremy J. Miljour, 26, tried to run away when sheriff's deputies approached so one of them shot their Taser, said Cpl. Matt Chitwood. But one of the gun's prongs accidentally hit Miljour's genitals and got stuck, Chitwood said.

"The Taser is relatively accurate, but when someone is moving like that, it doesn't matter if you have a Taser, or a pistol. (Officers) can't aim," Chitwood said.

Miljour was treated at a hospital before being taken to the Lee County jail. He was charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

That's gotta leave a mark

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Telvis

golden73

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Recharger

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

itsbacon

punishment fits the crime. now that i think of it, that punishment fits lotsa crimes. heres to a job well done.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Lowprofile

"Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire"   :D   F$#K him! If he wasn't out causing trouble, he would have never had his Family Jewels toasted.

Good Job Officer SureShot! :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

Sounds like he needs to have them permanently attached and set to go off whenever he thinks about doing something so stupid and perverted again.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

DC_1

he probably enjoyed it and will be purchasing one this weekend for home use

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Sydmoe on November 23, 2005, 08:32:00 AM
he probably enjoyed it and will be purchasing one this weekend for home use
True! He's obviously a wacko in the first place, he probably got off on it. He probably likes to lift himself off the ground by his nipple rings & a come-along. :crazy:
With any luck, any future Jeremy J. Miljour's have been exterminated.  :boogie:

Hey Lowpro, I thought that was "Chester's nuts". ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

myk

Quote from: Lowprofile on November 23, 2005, 02:55:05 AM
"Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire"     :D     F$#K him! If he wasn't out causing trouble, he would have never had his Family Jewels toasted.

Good Job Officer SureShot! :D

Exactly.  If you act like an animal, violating laws that other civilized people live by, then you should be treated like an animal; as far as I'm concerned you HAVE no rights when you violate the freedoms, liberties and well being of others...
Hell, I loved the Rodney King incident, he got what he deserved too....
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: itsbacon on November 23, 2005, 01:59:25 AM
punishment fits the crime. now that i think of it, that punishment fits lotsa crimes. heres to a job well done.

Yup, GJ..... or as we say  "Good Game" now get in the cage....Boy

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Wakko

I'd hate to have to pull THAT out!
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Wakko on November 24, 2005, 08:23:35 PM
I'd hate to have to pull THAT out!