News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your daily driver??

Started by 73-charger-383, November 24, 2005, 11:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaCharger69

1995 LT1 Caprice, 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon

WheresMyCharger

2003 Hemi Ram 4x4 QuadCab. Its show,drags,pleasure and workhorse. All in one package

Have you seen my old '69 Charger??
       *XP29H9B324356*

Wheels of Terror

I am driving the Dakota, when I'm not driving the T/As. I love this truck!!! I have always loved the Ram and the Ramchargers though. My dream truck is a black 80s Dually Ramcharger.

Red Ram the Stratus is a mean looking  Mopar even though it's a front wheel drive.   :yesnod: I like how they look and hey it's a Mopar!
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

T16

chargerboy69

Quote from: mikes68charger on April 13, 2007, 11:29:15 AM
I just traded in my Burnt Orange 05 Daytona Dodge Ram and decide to go a little brighter. I now most of you don't like these But I have to say I'm in Love, It handles and rides better than my 68 can dream of. I bowrowed theses pics haven't had it long enof to take pics.

I love that color. . And the car is starting to look cool to me as well. Nice ride.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

MorePwr

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on April 19, 2007, 03:01:18 PM
Winter Version  ;D

Nice car. I personally like the winter version best

MorePwr

Here's my new daily driver

GeneralLeeTESH

Herbie's mine daily driver !!!
The TESH

The70RT

Quote from: MorePwr on April 19, 2007, 03:25:38 PM
Here's my new daily driver

Boy what a beautiful beast. I bet that sucker drinks the gas......but my ram 318 with a 350 gear only gets around 13 on the highway :brickwall:
Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on April 19, 2007, 03:46:37 PM

Herbie's mine daily driver !!!

Cool.....what the hell happend to the other one with the exploded view :'(
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brightyellow69rtse

heres mine.........Mike

MorePwr

MorePwr

Boy what a beautiful beast. I bet that sucker drinks the gas......but my ram 318 with a 350 gear only gets around 13 on the highway :brickwall

Yeah it's a pig, First two tanks were 10 and then 12mpg I'm hoping for a little better mileage as it breaks in, but I suppose it'll never be too good.

moparguy01

now its a 94 ford bronco. pretty nice truck really.

moparguy01

Quote from: Wheels of Terror on February 14, 2007, 09:55:55 PM
I alternate between the ones pictured. The 74 Charger and 96 Dakota are also drivers.

Kitt is hilarious. I cant beleive someone actually made a replica of that stupid thing.

T16

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on April 14, 2007, 10:07:42 AM
This week: 2004 Ford Taurus...  :rotz:

Next week (I hope): 2007 Dodge Charger   :-*

Got it on Tuesday!

HAZZARDJOHN

I'll update this, Here is my three daily Drivers since I bought the new house:

2000 Explorer, pretty much my Rough weather car, It was cheap and reliable.

My Roadmaster, My other love, driven most days except when it snows:

and my GMC pickup (Best $500 I ever spent) Straight six 3spd column shift. It's my chore truck.

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

mikepmcs

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on April 20, 2007, 03:01:56 PM

Got it on Tuesday!

really nice and clean! keep it!

HAZZARDJOHN... that roadmaster is awesome!!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69-DodgeCharger

My new ride: 1977 Chevrolet Caprice Classic

350 Small Block with 350 Turbo Transmission
Dual Exhaust
Motor Trend Car of the Year in '77
I love this car, I know it aint a Charger but I test drove this one day and fell in love with it, Ill get some more pics on here when I can

LargerCharger383

I know, I know...

HAZZARDJOHN

new Daily Driver.

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS.

Comp 305 Cam, Ported an polished heads, Tri-Y headers, export Pipes, Behive springs, roller rockers...etc. etc.etc. ;D

~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

Back N Black

1990 chevy step side.

71bee

We finally went and snagged this new toy, MoPar or NoCar baby!!!: