News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your daily driver??

Started by 73-charger-383, November 24, 2005, 11:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stentboy

It's a Plymouth. ;D

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stentboy

Seriously though , I drive a Dodge truck.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: The70RT on February 15, 2007, 07:59:21 PM
A DODGE of course. 01 Ram 1500 only 40k on it............MoPar or walk! Sorry not a good pic.....was a good thing when i unloaded the goods though :yesnod:

That rotisserie looks pretty darn good! Any pics of that baby in action?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on February 16, 2007, 05:21:57 PM
Quote from: The70RT on February 15, 2007, 07:59:21 PM
A DODGE of course. 01 Ram 1500 only 40k on it............MoPar or walk! Sorry not a good pic.....was a good thing when i unloaded the goods though :yesnod:

That rotisserie looks pretty darn good! Any pics of that baby in action?
[/quote

Takes up a lot of space
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Ghoul

I know yall still b fearin dis!!

Its seen better days but hell, who hasnt?

72chargerSE

98 Plymouth Neon 4 dr..

Chicks dig it.

LargerCharger383

you guys are gonna hate me for this, but.....a 2000 mustang...totally stock though, I spend all my money on the charger.

Fitz73Chrgr

1994 Formula.  Will be selling it soon to get either a ZR2 S10 or a Ranger...

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

charger_mike75

Here's my daily driver. I've been drining this ole '73 crewcab for over 10 years. they don't make em like this anymore

69Coronet

Daily Driver will be a 1984 Silverado 305 4spd 4x4. Fun to drive. has some idiosyncrisis that you have to learn though.
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

RT DAVE

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Harlow

79JON

1998 Pontiac TA

Brock Samson

humm,..  :scratchchin: i see alot of firebirds but no camaros, ain't they the same car?..  :shruggy:

70charginglizard

I don't think a lot of mopar guys like Camaros. At least not the ones Ive met.

Reminds me of the lisence plate cover that was on my charger when I first bought it....

"I'd rather Puke than drive a Camaro" 

funny stuff.
70charginglizard

mikes68charger

I just traded in my Burnt Orange 05 Daytona Dodge Ram and decide to go a little brighter. I now most of you don't like these But I have to say I'm in Love, It handles and rides better than my 68 can dream of. I bowrowed theses pics haven't had it long enof to take pics.

Anders

Bought a 2006 Toyota Corolla a month ago. Not really a enthusiast's car but it takes me from point A to B at reasonable costs.
68 Charger

RT DAVE

Quote from: mikes68charger on April 13, 2007, 11:29:15 AM
I just traded in my Burnt Orange 05 Daytona Dodge Ram and decide to go a little brighter. I now most of you don't like these But I have to say I'm in Love, It handles and rides better than my 68 can dream of. I bowrowed theses pics haven't had it long enof to take pics.

Nice.  The new lx's are nice no matter what anybody on here says...   
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

myk

I have a schedule that includes driving all three cars, but lately I've been driving the Dodge more often.  Even at $3.50 a gallon I'm still having fun...

Brock Samson

dodgecharger-fan

This week: 2004 Ford Taurus...  :rotz:

Next week (I hope): 2007 Dodge Charger   :-*

Red Ram

2004 Stratus R/T. It gets me from A to B.
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

71ChallengeHer

Mine was a 93 Daytona . My step-mom bought it new. I bought it when it was 5 years old and had 29,000 miles on it. My daughter liked it so much she wants to drive it so I bought a 93 Acclaim from  my mechanic. So that's my driver for now.

cheap

:icon_smile_cool:  I have an 03 Dodge ram 4X4 shortbed { hemi } as a daily driver.... my daughter just bought a new Jeep Liberty 4X4 for her daily driver...