News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your daily driver??

Started by 73-charger-383, November 24, 2005, 11:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

48chebbie

2002 ducati S4 senna(heavily modified) when weather permits,2000 cadillac escalade to haul my junk,and pull my trailers,and an 87 mustang gt,just to flog around,and beat on,poor 'stang,160,000 miles,a few bolt-ons,and runs low 13's,dammit,lol. :icon_smile_big:
how'd i do that!?!?!?

Country Cousin

This is what i hope to have as a daily driver

Lightning

I've been driving a '88 Toyota pickup for a little while now, and I love the 4-speed, paid $700 for it.

when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

red72chrgr

Here ya go Mean 318.
Nothing personal, just business

red72chrgr

Mean, here's my 74 D100 waiting its turn for my attention. Might lower it, 440, etc.  :icon_smile_evil:
Nothing personal, just business

gtx6970

Mean 318

Thanks! I really love them old dodge pick ups! My friends think I am nuts when I stop to look at them! ::)

Lord Warlock

Daily driver:  2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, Wife's daily driver 2001 Grand Prix GTP (supercharged) Backup driver could be the 91 dodge Stealth R/T twin turbo, if the cobra gets sidelined for any reason. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

73-charger-383

DodgeChargerNeeded

Daily Driver, 1999 Chevy Silverado(classic 88-98 body style) ext cab Z71 best truck ever made
Jeff

Charger-Bodie

my daily driver and wood hauler is a 77 chevy half ton 2wd pu when im luckey i get to drive my wifes 05 dakota 4dr 4wd 4.7 but hey she needs a vehicle to bring me something to eat when i work way to late on the charger right? :angel:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69-DodgeCharger

I drive a 97 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, its a 4 door and its a 3.1L V6. lol I have raced a few times and lost only once. I also love doing e-brake shitties in it during the winter, and ill even do them on dry pavement as well. Ill get some pics of it on here sometime

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: DodgeChargerNeeded on January 21, 2007, 11:05:53 AM
Daily Driver, 1999 Chevy Silverado(classic 88-98 body style) ext cab Z71 best truck ever made

in youre opinion!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Alain426

mine is a 2000 grand cherokee limited

my girlfriend just bought a 95 neon (beater)

and when my charger will be done, it will praticly be my daily driver

before got the cherokee, i always had dakota  a 2000 r/t club cab, a 2001 4.7 4x4 club cab, but now with the new baby in the familly, the grand cherokee is just apropriate, and maybe got a used srt8 in a couple of year:)

Charger41971

'88 Suzuki Samurai w/ a Hemi in it.  :o  ;)  ;D   I put a 3TC ( 1.8 Hemi head ) Toyota Corolla motor in when I blew the tired 1.3 Sammi motor. Has 8" of lift on 35s and still gets 26 mpg.  :icon_smile_big:

Tim
'71 Charger McCandless-built 383/727/3.55 SG (sons)
'06 2500 CTD

konigcharger

a 93 ford tempo

got hit by a semi and still going

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Charger_Fan

I guess I haven't put my latest Daily in this thread.
This is my $600 93 Shadow. 2.5 4-banger & 5-speed. It's been a good little car so far, I did have to put a radiator in it, though.
I've found that I can stuff 20 8' long 2x4's in it too, with the hatch shut. :2thumbs: If it was 6" wider, I could also stuff sheets of plywood in it too. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparnutty

I drive a 96 Ram 1500, wife drives a 2006 Mustang GT conv. Daughter drives 99 Neon.

pettyfan43

Quote from: 1hot68 on January 21, 2007, 11:29:29 AM
Quote from: DodgeChargerNeeded on January 21, 2007, 11:05:53 AM

in youre opinion!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take some of that, I drive a Hemi every day!
My daily driver is an 04 Hemi Ram Quad Cab in Deep Molten red. I LOVE this thing!!!!!

Bones68charger

I drive a 94 Pontiac Bonneville SSei Supercharged baby. Its been a good reliable car, and pretty quick for a four door granny car as all my girlfriends have called it.

jasonfromIKILLYA

I live in NYC.  You have to be RICH to own a car here.....
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

derailed

:haha: That was a good one. Heres my 88 F150. Ive had it for 12 years. this is my favorite body style pickup.