News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your daily driver??

Started by 73-charger-383, November 24, 2005, 11:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

its mx-3 V6 and its pretty quick
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

MoparMotel

Wanted to start this thread to see if anyone's got anything new, plus all the new members. My current daily driver is a 1999 Chevy extendad cab Z-71 but have been looking at the new Duramax Diesels. Whats everyone else driving right now?
1968 Dodge Charger

buttermilksloth

Proud member of the Kansas Mafia

nitrometal

2002 PT Cruiser, black with factory applied purple flames.  It has a wound-up rubber band for a motor but it has never been back to the shop since we've owned it.  So incredibly reliable that my daughter and 4 friends went out and bought one also.  Plus, it's a MOPAR! :icon_smile_big:
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

Khyron

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP ... last year of the 2 door baby :D :D :D
Supercharged 3800 V6 that gets an average of 25 MPG  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

6670charger

Very soon, my 66 Charger.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mopar2Ya

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

72chargerSE

I drive 46 miles one way to work, so at 30 mpg's , my 98 NEON is the WHIP!!! I also have a 04 Durango that has been driven less than 1K since last January ( only use it to tow the camper and Charger).

Khyron

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 20, 2006, 12:02:47 PM
Nice GTO!

Thanks, but she's a Grand Prix GTP, it's the same body basically, but front wheel drive ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Khyron on September 20, 2006, 07:19:17 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on September 20, 2006, 12:02:47 PM
Nice GTO!

Thanks, but she's a Grand Prix GTP, it's the same body basically, but front wheel drive ;)

Maybe it was a GTO after those few beers :D
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

gonzoe

over 50 miles ram under 50 challenger until charger is ready

Johnny SixPack

My "69 SE is now officially the daily driver! :2thumbs:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Ghoste

And doesn't that feel good.   :yesnod:

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

WM23N1G1

Hi,

I swapped 100 euros with this car. Nice daily driver, but in no way affiliated to Ma Mopar.  :angel:

draftingmonkey

Daily driver is another Dodge - 2005 Magnum RT

miller

1999 jeep Cherokee, 64,000 miles, 4.0 High Output I6. Sunroof, 4x4, viper alarm system, 2 12 subs, and my favorite power windows! (my old neon didn't have it)  I love this thing to death, its probably the most fun vehicle i have driven (other then my charger and dads vette).  the pic is when i got it a little dirty (had to show my friends it could keep up with their rigs!

hey i think its not to shabby for a 17 year old if i do say so myself :icon_smile_big:

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

Black and Blown

Khyron

heheh a tow truck, the perfect 2nd car for a Charger fan :D

wish I had thought about that ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

andy74

well i drive what ever the boss tells me is okay,earl in the week was an 06 charger r/t,very impressive for an ugly 4 door shit box-last week was an stratus sedan,06 grand caravan,and a 06 crown victoria-the weekend is a 03 ram 2500 quad cab,which was traded in with a full tank of gas,so im a happy guy! :devil:

MorePwr

SLT...

TruckDriver

My newest daily driver. A '93 Dakota 4x4, 230 horse 318, LE package, sure-grip rear, power EVERYTHING, working air conditioning, has minor dings here and there except the left fender and front bumper which I will replace. Very little rust, penda bed liner, lighted visor, reciever hitch. Even the soda cans were a nice bonus :D  I got it from board member Chrisii. He is the first board member I have met! Chris is a great guy and everything is like he said it was when he told me about this truck when we were chatting on Yahoo a few weeks ago.
PETE