News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your daily driver??

Started by 73-charger-383, November 24, 2005, 11:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

what's with this "winter driver" /"summer driver" nonsense? I mean, I don't drive the Satellite when it rains like it did this weekend, but otherwise what's the big deal?

#socalproblems  :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

69chargerboy

My 05 Acura TSX. I love this car. I know its the best car out there, because its paid off!  ;D
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

69wannabe

I drive an E-250 work van everyday to work. This wouldn't be my first pic but it's a company van and they pay for the gas to go in it so no complaints here!! :D On the weekends I got two grand cherokee's I drive if i'm not driving the charger. One is a 93 model and the other jeep is a 98 model. They both old and have many miles on them but they still run good and since I got the work van to drive they don't get any miles put on them at all. :2thumbs:

RallyeMike

Suzuki Vstrom 1000. Tame and comfortable to ride, 40+mpg, and 11 second quarter mile times.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

JB400

Surprised no one can do a search ::)

ACUDANUT

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 05, 2014, 05:57:25 PM

I'm surprised anyone would ride this thing to work everyday.

ws23rt

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 05, 2014, 06:07:55 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 05, 2014, 05:57:25 PM

I'm surprised anyone would ride this thing to work everyday.

I'm not surprised. In the 70s I drove/rode a kaw. Z1 (73) all year around and to work every day. I live in the north west and there were some snow and ice days. (those were a challenge but I made out ok).

I do admit that I would not do that today but recall it not being a big deal.   :shruggy:

StoneCold

2010 Honda Accord V6..2010 Challenger R/T

RallyeMike

QuoteI'm surprised anyone would ride this thing to work everyday.

The Vstrom series of 650 and 1000 bikes reasonably popular. They have a comfortable vertical seating position with plenty of power for an occasional thrill. I'm surprised everyone else drives their econobox or truck. I actually look forward to my commute every morning and evening instead of dreading it. I have the darth vader all black model.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

GOTWING

Charger 1

Here's my daily driver.  I'm the second owner.  It was bone stock when I got it.  Four months after purchase here are the results......

MoparMotel

Sold my 2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax Diesel/Allison Last summer and bought a new Silverado 1500 crew cab 4x4 with the new 6.2L 400+hp motor... Truck is pretty quick for being a truck. I loved the diesel but we sold out toy hauler and I couldn't justify the $60,000 price tag of the diesels with the only thing I tow now being a 20' flat bed with the charger on it twice a year. Trailer and car weigh about 6,500-7000lbs combined and the 6.2L tows it great.

I have thought about buying a crown Vic ex cop car to use as a daily driver and keep miles and wear and tear off the truck... I think they would be fun to drive with a programmer aftermarket cat back exhaust and intake :)
1968 Dodge Charger