News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your daily driver??

Started by 73-charger-383, November 24, 2005, 11:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RecklessYouth

Either my 2003 Lexus IS300 or my 2000 Dodge Dakota currently trying to sell both locally, trying to move into a Grand Cherokee.

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: RecklessYouth on June 27, 2009, 09:33:36 PM
Either my 2003 Lexus IS300 or my 2000 Dodge Dakota currently trying to sell both locally, trying to move into a Grand Cherokee.

:2thumbs: Good call.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

jb666

Well, just sold my truck (Diesel was getting to me), but I miss the beast.. '06 F350 SuperDuty (SLIGHTLY modded  :rofl: ) parked next to my '02 Z06 (might have a few things done to it  :lol: )

Wife's '04 Navigator (Our trip-mobile)

My current/new DD.. The modding has begun and is a long way from done  :lol:

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

jb666

Quote from: Foreman72 on June 29, 2009, 09:04:10 PM
that truck is

in

sane

:drool5: :drool5:

Yeah, that was my baby.. Had it pushing some serious power, but as a result I had shares in Mobil that I wanted to sell off  :lol:

I miss it, but it allowed me to move on to the next project... The funny thing is , with each, I say "I'm not gonna touch this one". They are daily driver's  :slap:

Oh well, back on subject  :cheers: :cheers:

mikepmcs

Nice rides! :2thumbs:

I'm the same way as you well know by now.  Just move on to the next vehicle.  The Charger looks mint with those wheels :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ozziemoparnut

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 26, 2009, 02:58:21 PM
I've never seen one of those '61 standard atlases before,, could you pls post some more pics...
I'm kidding of course, what's a Maloo?..  :shruggy: that a ford or GM or something... Is that what is supposed to be sold over here as the El Camino?.. or was anyway,..
I'd like to see more pics of the Int. and engine Please..  :popcrn:

A Maloo (Aboriginal word unsure of the meaning) is a Holden Special Vehicle (GM) Aussie built and pretty tuff I suppose it is kinda like a new age El camino runs a 6.2L LS engine app 297kws cost about 75k aud (fully optioned) great semi practical toy  :2thumbs:

Forgot the thread topic my daily drive is a Subaru STI TypeR Coupe cannot get any ricer than that  ;D will be replaced with 68 Charger once a decent one can be purchased in this country as no one seems to want to deal with people overseas  :brickwall:

Foreman72

wow...bet it will never make its way to the states...too bad...thing sounds sweet
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

ozziemoparnut

Quote from: Foreman72 on June 29, 2009, 09:32:38 PM
wow...bet it will never make its way to the states...too bad...thing sounds sweet

Its basically a Pontiac G8 ute or mini truck sort of thing so it was going over there but not anymore  :brickwall:

451-74Charger

Just look at my Signature, I drive them all as daily drivers except the Charger (of course)

Ponch ®

Quote from: jb666 on June 29, 2009, 07:04:16 PM

My current/new DD.. The modding has begun and is a long way from done  :lol:

Love the wheels  :icon_smile_tongue:

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

a blast from the past...  :smilielol:

Quote from: runninhorn on March 01, 2008, 09:13:39 PM
Quote from: kylem4711 on March 01, 2008, 09:06:05 PM
Quote from: runninhorn on March 01, 2008, 06:29:49 PM
oh my..........viper as a daily, good luck. Mine lasted 3 weeks and I was DONE with it as a Daily.

how come?

gas?

um, no, its just that it was the worst daily driver ever- cramped, burning legs, no a/c, ride, etc.

:smilielol:

RTPTRON

I know you guys are going to just LOVE my new driver.  I drive around 30K miles per year so I purchased a PRIUS about a month ago and I now get about 50 MPG.

Thats a little better than my Shelby GT500 at 15MPG or so around here and my 68 Charger RT gets less than 10MPG.  The Motor House gets around 7MPG.

Now I am GREEN  :eek2: during the week and dark BROWN and GUI on weekends  :yesnod:.

bull

Quote from: Lowprofile on July 08, 2007, 08:42:29 PM
When I'm not on the road, I tool around town in my Ram Charger!  :2thumbs:

You know, on face value this statement doesn't make a whole lot of sense. :nana:

chargergirl

Since I only drive about 6 miles to work my 3/4 ton Dodge truck. The Dually that Mark has sits until the weekend cause he does 100 miles round trip...still drives a Mopar though...it's a Rampage...yeah they are still around. Unbelievable gas mileage!
Trust your Woobie!

LeadfootBob

Oh god, now you got me depressed... For the commute I bought an '82 Toyota Starlet, one of the old RWD ones. Good mileage, despite having 4.10's and a four-speed behind a 55hp jellybean of a motor. The stereo is a part-time mono, the rear-end whines like no tomorrow and I just hate that ugly little POS.
EXCEPT... When the snow comes. They might as well have mounted wipers on the side windows!  :2thumbs:
I get real dirty looks in the parking lot at work when I come down the straightaway doing 40, go wide around two left handers, whip a 180 into the lot and slide sideways with brakes locked to stop in front of my space, perfectly aligned to back into it. It's just so ridiculously easy to drift :D
Now, who wants to stuff a small block in this thing? I'll turn the wrenches if somebody gives me a 340!
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."

Road Dog

My driver is a 2003 Dakota R/T.
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

69charger2002

here's my daily driver.
09 challenger R/T, 6 speed, 3.92 gears, sunroof, custom wheels, limo tint, and SRT8 hood stripe to name a few things.

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

472 R/T SE

My trusty 300M was totaled by a deer running into the side of it.  I wanted a purple SRT Charger but this hatchback really comes in handy. 

sixty8charger

My wife and i have always wanted to get one of those Magnums.  especially in white!  :2thumbs:
don't know if i would get the HEMI, mainly because we just need something that gets good mileage, and is comfortable!

Jayson

jaak

Wife drives a 2002 Intrepid SE
I have a 2001 S10, I bought new.

I work for the state so I spend most of my time on the road in a state owned 09 F-150. I drive it back and forth to work and while at work.

Jason

The70RT

Still driving this old thing.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chargergirl

70RT This old thing...huh! I am retiring the 3/4 ton as my daily driver when I get my Sunbird back again. When I bought my Jag it went to my son, then to his friend, now it's back. Kid couldn't register all his vehicles so I said I would do that for him..trailer and all for the car back...he jumped on it. She is currently with friends who are going over her stem to stern and fixing the a/c...can't live in FL without a/c. It's a great little car, chirps in all five gears...yes she's a stick! Jet black inside and out...fill the car and travel for weeks it's great! Since I'll be helping show houses it will be a great gas smart car to have. Every time I drive her someone remarks on what a pretty car she is. It's good to have her back.
Trust your Woobie!

FlatbackFanatic

I drive a 2006 Saturn VUE, 4 cyl, two wheel drive. It gets about 27 mpg on the highway. Rides nice, good commuter car.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

buie1289

'04 Ford F-350 Super Crew. 6 Litre PowerStroke Diesel. Sooooo easy to park  :P