News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your daily driver??

Started by 73-charger-383, November 24, 2005, 11:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Ram

2004 Stratus R/T coupe.
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

HITMAN 149

Quote from: Charger1973 on July 07, 2007, 08:07:01 PM
$400 for this bad boy.  Cant beat that, its a 4 banger with a 5 speed too so I should get some decent MPGs again.   :2thumbs:

hey 73.....
nice deal!! and a decent looker!! JUST DO US A FAVOR??? PLEASE DON'T HOOOK IT UP W/ RIMS & SILLY CRAP LIKE IT'S A 5.O!!! PLEASE!!!
:2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

HITMAN 149

omg PAT!!!!!!!
YA KNOW I USED TO LIKE YOU!!!lol!!!!!!!!! BASTARD!!! NICE STANG!! YEA LIKE THE RANGE ROVER AINT BAD EITHER!!!

MY 01 HYUNDAI 2 DR 5-SP. HOOP-D MOBILE!! no air (sucks in the summer!!!!)..roll up windows 35-40MPG (IF I DON'T DRIVE LIKE AN A$$HOLE..WHICH I USUALY HAVE TO, CAUSE I'M RUNING LATE TO WORK!! lol)  IT'S THE ONLY PIC I HAVE OF THE CAR ...besides i don't think anyone would mind another pic of a charger up front!! hahaha the blue beast in the backround is relaxing in the driveway...saving gas!!! i get about 9.5mpg with that thing if i'm lucky half the time!! gulp...gulp..gulp!!! i only use it when i have tooooo!! and when i need to get anything big.. like parts for the charger!!  :2thumbs:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Joshua

My daily is a 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 diesel.....not exactly mine......company provided.....plus I don't pay for fuel. :icon_smile_big:
Otherwise I drive a lowered '78 Chevy SWB with a 454 and killer paint......

Ponch ®

Flame on!

2006 Dodge Charger, V6. Cold Air Intake, 22" American Racing Torq Thrust M wheels, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, and two big ass 12" subs in the back. "At least it's not a Toyota".
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

moparstuart

today mine a 97 LHS
   who know whats next
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

keepat

omg PAT!!!!!!!
YA KNOW I USED TO LIKE YOU!!!lol!!!!!!!!! BASTARD!!! NICE STANG!! YEA LIKE THE RANGE ROVER AINT BAD EITHER!!!

John,
You have good eyes to spot my wife's Range Rover by just a tail light, you do know your cars!

MaMopar

2006 PT Cruiser GT of course.  Gotta keep it MOPAR, freaks out the tuners when I get em outa the hole and smoke there sorry butts.  Then there is the 1975 Dodge D100 Custom Pick up, with the rusty bed, the cab is fine.  This has been in the family since new I am 4th owner.

MaMopar
MaMopar

HITMAN 149

Quote from: keepat on November 05, 2007, 03:57:06 PM
omg PAT!!!!!!!

John,
You have good eyes to spot my wife's Range Rover by just a tail light, you do know your cars!

you can't  :nono:escape the long------------------> arm of the law  :police:!!!! LOL!! ehhhhh what can i say... i'm a car freak!!! hahahaha
guys at work are like.... "man did you see that acura fly by" ..... i'd say.."ummm it was a lexus!!" hahahaha then after we catch up w/ it... how'd you know it was a lexus!?!?!? hehehehe
:angel:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

chgr500

dads_69

Quote from: chgr500 on July 22, 2008, 07:43:13 PM
:D

More photos please. I've driven many of them myself, which Roush set up do you have?
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

TK73

In this thread I've gone from a '78 Suburban C-10-POS to a '94 Nissan 4x4 to this:

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Skyview69

Quote from: moparstuart on November 05, 2007, 03:50:56 PM
today mine a 97 LHS
   who know whats next

That is exactly what I have.

HKCharger

A383Wing

Just got my little daily driver on the road....

Bryan

WM23N1G1

RT DAVE

My neon RT turned into this last year when gas was only about $2.70/gallon.  Oops!  Good thing I don't work!  I don't live in that house anymore either... 

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

moparstuart

trade the wagon for the challenger  :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hansson

I ride my bicycle to work  :2thumbs:, got a ´92 BMW 525touring and a ´94 BMW 520sedan, they are both fun in the winter.

/Henrik
Sweden. Karlstad

jbweems

I alternate between my 04 Ram 1500 and my 72 Charger, which I ran out of gas in yesterday.  Good times.
1972 Charger
2004 Ram 1500

RT DAVE

Quote from: moparstuart on July 25, 2008, 12:28:48 PM
  trade the wagon for the challenger  :Twocents:

Yes, I've been thinking that in a couple years but then my wife would have to continue to drive her 2002 intrepid (god forbid) that would then have 100,000 miles on it.  Good heavens.  She can't drive a stick either and we aren't buying an automatic when the option is a six speed.   
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

440charger68

my daily driver since i got my lisence 2 years ago was my 68 dodge charger, three days ago i bought a new streetbike, now thats my daily driver. Had it only for three days and i put 300 miles on it, i only spend about 20 dollars on a tank and it lasts me almost 400 miles. I was spending 200 dollars a week in my charger when i was driving it. Im saving now  :2thumbs:
life's a garden, dig it.

Fitz73Chrgr

Just picked this up on Monday:

So now this one has to go:

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

moparnole

My driver is a 1989 Toyota Supra with a 3.0 liter straight 6 DOHC, which is in dire need of a tune up, so we will just call it a straight 5, normally asperated, 5-speed. :coolgleamA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9Fby2b8_A&feature=channel_page

Forza

I think this may be safe to post, but then again it's a Ford so....

Here's my daily driver.