News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Scarebird will not contact me.

Started by deputycrawford, August 06, 2009, 10:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deputycrawford

I ordered the Scarebird kit for my 69. They have not billed me, contacted me, or sent the kit. They will not return e-mails and do not have a phone number attached to their site. I have bought every other part needed to complete the kit. Where can I get the mounting brackets and spindle collars to install the conversion?

Jerry
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

kab69440

I don't know about the front stuff, but I got their rear disc conversion brackets from eBay.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

deputycrawford

Do I just search on ebay for "Scarebird" conversion stuff? I will have to look there. I really want to finish the fixes on the car.

Jerry
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

John_Kunkel

A lot of the Mopar vendors are hard to reach during the show season, they might be at the Mopar Nationals this week.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

deputycrawford

Thank you John. I did not think of that. I hope they contact me soon. I have every other part needed for the swap. I am anxious to get this car stopping better.

Jerry

danmc77

I just happened to contact them last week with a question about my conversion calipers - they responded twice within a matter of a couple hours.  Did you try e-mailing them?