News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can I buy Wheel Adapters?

Started by Matthan, August 31, 2009, 03:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthan

Where can I buy Wheel Adapters? Chevy Rim to Dodge Hub.

Long Island RT

1969 Dodge Charger RT Restomod<br />Triple Black, 512 stroker, Tremec TKO600 5-speed<br />2005 Dodge Magnum RT - Brilliant Black - Lowered

suburbanfireman

I purchased 1 inch hub-centric billet spacers / wheel adapters for the front of my 68 from http://www.motorsport-tech.com for $72.50 (for pair) shipped to my door.  I have GM 15x8.5 rims with 5 inch backspace on all 4 corners.  I put moser axles in the rear, and they sent me axles with dual bolt patters (GM & MOPAR) on them - I just pressed in the studs for the GM pattern.  I did need to drill GM bolt holes in my rear drums, but it wasn't too difficult once I used my uncle's drill press.  It looks like we are in the same stages of assembly - I hope I helped you.   :cheers:
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"