News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Detailed Small Scale Dioramas

Started by Old Moparz, November 23, 2005, 05:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

I was searching for something with the "Dodge" name, & this page came up with a photo of a Dodge taxi. I thought it looked pretty cool, so I went to the main photo page & saw a lot of others. Very nice if you like small scale things like railroads & slot cars. I'm dying to take out my railroad stuff so my daughter can play with it, but I don't have a lot of room right now.

Herre's the link to hundreds of photos: http://www.1-87vehicles.org/images/Diorama/

These are really cool.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

Some more I liked
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Old Moparz

You're welcome!

Here's some more I thought looked good:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

ramit

Charger_Fan

Pretty cool, alright. :yesnod:

I could probably be happy doing something like that once I retire, but I'll probably be too shaky by then & It'll piss me off.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Dynomite!!!   ;D

great stuff! Lotsa stuff for ideas thanks.. lota drama in the diorama.. heh,..

and that second to last shot of the fire?.. That's an actual fire in San Fran. decals are all accurate,.. and the building is a dock on the Embarcadaro,.. those things have been known to burn down once inna while..  :icon_smile_big:

i went to a second hand shop with the GF last weekend and i found some older scale people, at least they look 1/24 i just looked i know if i show an intrest they'l charge me too much..  :-\

i wish i could take the hours and hours to get goin on my shop,..  :P