News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for a fuelline

Started by Belgium R/T -68, August 27, 2009, 02:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

I don't seem to find any nice fuellines I like. Anybody knows about a nicelooking good setup without the blue or red connections?
I need a dualfeedline for my proform 850 and I don't want to use normal hoseclamps.

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Charger-Bodie

Per,

Fabulous fabrications is the best way to go.

Fabulous Fabrications......303-666-9882 Ask for Greg. ....He does a great job and is very reasonable.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Belgium R/T -68

Brian,
You helped me to him when I did the GTX, really great stuff IF you run a stock manifold. Now with the higher intake and RPM
heads I don't seem to get them fit around the distributor area. I did cut it off before the distr but now I don't have any "bulb"??
so I'm afraid the hose will slide off.

Per

Charger-Bodie

I had them on stroker with a rpm performer and it worked great.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Belgium R/T -68

I tried to get it under the distributorcap, shouldn't have cut it. :brickwall:

Per

b5blue

It's tricky going around the Dist. and past the Alt. but I bought straight line and bent it myself, since the one from "Right Stuff" was crap, it came out well. I still think \___\___ would be better than   T shape it would put your line going forward in between Carb. and Dist. like Ma MoPar did.  :Twocents: