News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AMD Distributors Going To Garlits

Started by lilwendal, August 18, 2009, 10:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilwendal

Anyone know what sheetmetal vendor was at Don Garlits in Florida last year and if he or what others will be there this year?
I need to fill a metal order for several cars and figured I could save on the shipping.

Troy

Gunslinger was probably there - although they don't take a huge amount of sheet metal with them. I'm sure there are others. Does Stephens Performance make it to that show?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

elitecustombody

let me know what you need, I can get you a good deal on all parts AMD carries,I'm AMD distributor and have helped alot of folks on moparts and some on cuda-challenger boards

Stefan

AMD-Auto Metal Direct  Distributor, email me for all your shetmetal needs

Stefan

gtx6970

Troy

Hey, I bet if you ask Bill Allphin from A&M he can get some of that stuff... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

lilwendal

I saw Gunslingers there and yes he has only minimal metal.  Someone else was there  in the middle and all they had was sheet metal.  Mixture of AMD and Goodmark. Heres what I'm looking to pick up.  Obviously expensive to ship this volume so thats why I'm looking for a vendor at Garlits.  Maybe AMD knows who will be there????
Pair 68 frenders
1 68 hood
1 68 quarter set Lt Rt
2 trunk floors
2 sets  Trunk extensions
2 Lower valances 68
1 rear cross memeber 68
2 sets valance caps
I set Outer Wheel houses
1 68 tail panel
1 rear window dutchman
Possible 68 one piece front floor

elitecustombody

are you trying to get theese parts for 68 Charger or some other car? send email to elitecustombody@bellsouth.net and I will shoot you a qoute

Stefan

AMD-Auto Metal Direct  Distributor, email me for all your shetmetal needs

Stefan