News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Train crash in me side yard

Started by alenglish, November 21, 2005, 03:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alenglish

http://photos.yahoo.com/al_english

No one hurt      but their   making a mess      28 cars out of   120 some  

charger is safe

Big Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

alenglish

tape.
>

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

69_500

So who put the penny on the track?  :devil: :icon_smile_evil:

Charger_Fan

Geez, that sucks. I bet that's a pain in the butt to clean up.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

derailed

looks like that crew got some overtime that day

Charger4404spd

alenglish

you can see the pointy  orange garage  in the upper left.  Thats the charger house.   about  100 yards
they just pulled the last tank car  away  (down 1000 feet ) at 8:30 .    Hopefully the roads will be open tommarow and
the kids back to school,  it the main road into town. It's been fun but lots of scarey stuff and tanks ar full
of  choline  is nothing to play with.                     Big Al
tape.
>

derailed

Al did they make you evacuate your house for that?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

alenglish

allblue     with the power lines  they couldn't  much  over head lifting. just drag them out in the yard  to be cut up for scrap.
              They reopened the road  this A.M.  at 7:30 but they will be months cleaning up the cars and  yards.
              Weather man says  3-6 inches of snow tonight  and lake effect  all weekend.        maybe by spring   Big Al 
tape.
>

cudaken

Cool. ;)  Glad no one was hurt. Go try to pick up a box car and tell them you hurt your back and and file a law suit!

No, tell you had a real hot of coffiee and the wreck scare you and you split it in your lap! ;D

Cuda Ken
I am back

derailed

Funny thing is Ken, being its railroad related he could probably score a few dollars with that excuse. Canadian Pacific the railroad I work for, had a derailment here in a local town a couple of years ago and an Anhydrous Amonia car leaked and they evacuated part of the town for a day and a half. No one was injured. Afterwards the railroad went around and offered the residents $500 checks for the inconvenience, which to most people seemed like a generous thing, all you had to do was sign on the line for it right after a long paragraph in fine print stating you would never come after them in the future for more money regarding the incident. The few people that held out and didnt sign sued them for the inconvenience and made out far better.

TruckDriver

Just curious Al, where do you live?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

alenglish

tape.
>

andy74

hey big al, glad your all okay,saw that crap on the news,never knew it was so close to you though.take it easy,Andy