News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wrong radiator? 22"

Started by grdprx, August 23, 2009, 08:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdprx

I can't for the life of me find a bolt that will fit my core support for the radiator.  I'm getting ready to mount it.  I don't know if it's because there are a couple coats of paint or maybe it's a replaced core support... with something weird going on.  arrh

gtx6970

grdprx

grdprx

I've had this radiator for almost 2 years.  had a minor leak that I fixed and one bracket on the side was loose.  Anyway, went to mount it last night, and the bottom attachment points don't line up.  Also, the bracket seems to hold the radiator at least an inch of the core support.  I tested my thermo stat fan I have, won't fit like that!   :brickwall:

Is it the wrong 22" for my Charger?

grdprx

ITSA426

I had a Coronet that had been hit in the front and the radiator opening was no longer "square".  It took a porta-power diagonally across the opening to get the bolts to line up again.

68 RT

The longer side brackets are used in C-bodies.

grdprx

Would a flex fan blade with a spacer be an option?  I saw .5, 1, and 2 inch spacers...