News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are you Canadians ready for the coming intergalactic war??

Started by 73dodge, November 25, 2005, 11:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73dodge

Former Canadian Minister Of Defence Asks Canadian Parliament Asked To Hold Hearings On Relations With Alien "Et" Civilizations

read the link

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20051124/bs_prweb/prweb314382_1

Some good quotes.

Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

So now Bush is going to start a war with ET that bastard!!!! I bet Karl Rove is behind this, or maybe Cheney I wonder if they are going to use the WMD arguement to invade Mars??? I heard they discovered oil on the moon too, that's must be why Bush wants a new manned mission to the moon!!!

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Shakey

Charger_Fan

I bet he hasn't been wearing his tin foil anti-brain-drain hat much lately. ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

teddy1500

is tis for real? those people need to have a beer, get some perspective.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

firefighter3931

That guy's older than dirt....geez he was defence minister 40 years ago ! Somebody spiked his Geritol with some acid, lmao !

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

6pkrunner

When I first saw it I thought it was a typo about the current General (actual military member) Hellier. He's a sharp guy. Paul Hellyer was around in Trudeau's era. He probably dropped more acid that Pierre Elliot himself. Funny how they would even quote him, other than a retrospective on what happens when you get over 200 years of age.

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: RD on November 25, 2005, 05:48:19 PM
formula 440 would say its the ganja he is smoking :D hehe

Uh, what were talking about?

Tin foil?

I really like to chew it.

Um, no... that's gum.

D@mn, weren't we talking about Cannabis?

No, no, no.

It was Canada Dry, right?

Cripes!

:D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

bull

Don't these guys ever watch the movies? It doesn't matter what we do to defend ourselves we will always be outgunned and outnumbered yet somehow we'll manage to overcome the aliens despite our weaknesses and interspecies bickering. All we have to do is unleash a computer virus (because the aliens don't have Norton) or get some record players and drive around playing Slim Whitman songs until their heads explode.

73dodge

I don't know about you guys but I am stocking up on guns, ammo, food and water. They'll never take me alive NEVER!!!!!

Unless of course they point their death ray at our planet and vaporize the entire planet from their orbiting mother ship with the laser death ray. Then what the heck let's party on.

If any one read my Louis Farrakhan thread awhile ago maybe he was not so Wacky after all. He's got your high ranking Canadian officials ready for action.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

doctorpimp

Hellyer has always been on Crack.  He was the first defence minister (many more followed...i.e. Collinette) to rape the military of it's history and traditions.  He and Trudeau turned the three forces into one big liberal buracracy, not a real military.  Goodbye Liberal party...
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

Shakey

Quote from: doctorpimp on November 30, 2005, 07:31:42 AM
Hellyer has always been on Crack.   He was the first defence minister (many more followed...i.e. Collinette) to rape the military of it's history and traditions.   He and Trudeau turned the three forces into one big liberal buracracy, not a real military.   Goodbye Liberal party...

I sure hope you are correct!  They won't get my vote in January but I know that all of the imigrants and bleeding hearts will step up for them.

doctorpimp

Quote from: Shakey on November 30, 2005, 07:36:09 AM
Quote from: doctorpimp on November 30, 2005, 07:31:42 AM
Hellyer has always been on Crack.   He was the first defence minister (many more followed...i.e. Collinette) to rape the military of it's history and traditions.   He and Trudeau turned the three forces into one big liberal buracracy, not a real military.   Goodbye Liberal party...

I sure hope you are correct!   They won't get my vote in January but I know that all of the imigrants and bleeding hearts will step up for them.
I know what you mean.  With the Bloc in the running though, we may only ever see a minority Government, regardless who wins.  It's a shame that most of the Bloc were old PC candidates who converted.  But...If the Bloc steals most of the Liberal seats in Québec like the polls say then hopefully it won"t matter what Ontario's Bleeding hearts do.

TK73

I get up to Vancouver about once per month (thanks for the cool parties and kink bars).  Vancouver is about 30-40% Asian.  I went to the immigration site and with my education and background could barely score high enough to apply for Canadian citizenship.  How the F do all those asians immigrate so easily??
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Shakey

Quote from: TK73 on December 01, 2005, 12:55:13 PM
I get up to Vancouver about once per month (thanks for the cool parties and kink bars).   Vancouver is about 30-40% Asian.   I went to the immigration site and with my education and background could barely score high enough to apply for Canadian citizenship.   How the F do all those asians immigrate so easily??

They have money.

doctorpimp

Quote from: TK73 on December 01, 2005, 12:55:13 PM
I get up to Vancouver about once per month (thanks for the cool parties and kink bars).   Vancouver is about 30-40% Asian.   I went to the immigration site and with my education and background could barely score high enough to apply for Canadian citizenship.   How the F do all those asians immigrate so easily??
Once you have family in Canada, it gives you points to apply.  Also if you speak French and English, you're in.
They also have quotas for different areas of the world (I'm sure of it) if you're form the US or Western Europe, there's less of a chance of you getting in because your're not coming from an underdeveloped area of the world.