News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for my first charger

Started by lacucarachaloco, August 21, 2009, 06:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacucarachaloco

I'm not looking to buy it back or anything, I'm just hoping it's still around in 1 piece and hopefully hasn't been painted orange.

the Charger is a '69 F6 green 318 manual (originally 3 on the tree converted to 4-spd) c6g green vinyl int. with headrests and a buddy seat. no AC or ANY power options. it did have a tow hitch that looked like it was either factory or dealer installed.. which I always thought was kinda strange.

when I last saw her she was actually in pretty good shape, very little exterior rust. original paint. she had been hit once on the passenger side right behind the door and that had been repaired. the floor boards and the trunk had been rusted out and poorly repaired with a mixture of sheet metal and fiberglass..but otherwise rock solid. the front seats were trashed and there was 1 rip in the back bottom where the seam was coming apart. the dash and everything else was un-cracked.

Last time I saw her was late fall of 1984 when she was sold. This was in New Iberia Louisiana.. she had Louisiana plates and the number was 8 I 180 to the best of my memory.. She was last seen Jan. of 89 in Jeanertte Louisiana with a set of Centerlines and poorly done r/t stripe by my best friend so we went looking for her 2 months later and couldn't find her.. heard a rumor of an f6 Charger in a wrecking yard in 92 my buddy went and checked out all the yards in the area and it wasn't there... hopefully that means she's still out there.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Any chance you have the VIN# of the car?  I can check it against my database....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

lacucarachaloco

I've got my step-dad looking for it. I know it would be a huge help... but it was a long time ago.

I'd be amazed if they still had it.