News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best route across the country... READY TO ROLL!!!

Started by NYCMille, July 13, 2009, 09:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wango Mango

Quote from: Steve P. on August 07, 2009, 12:33:12 PM
Great pics, Buzz, but I know you took a ton more. Post up buddy..........   :2thumbs:

Pics of your Chally too. I'm sure many of the guys here will recognize it from the MATS....  
Steve, here's a few from last nite...the Chargers were a crowd pleaser big time!  The chebbie guys were upset because all the ladies are now Charger Chicks...   
We high fived the crowds & Mike was givin everyone Mr Angry stickers.  The "waves parted" everywhere they went.  Wish you coulda been here.  More tonite, too.  Today, we're headin up the famous Geiger grade to Virginia City.  About a 1500 ft climb up a few miles of super twisty 2 lane, to the old mining town.  THe Daytona will be in its element for sure.

Steve P.

WOW!!!  I miss everything these days...  Looks like you guys had a blast in a target rich environment.  :2thumbs:

I bet the CHEBBY guys were bumming over BOTH losing the woman's attention and the awesome rides taking over their territory. Works for me....... 

Looking forward to more pictures and detail of tonight's cruise. I'll make the popcorn..  :popcrn:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Wango Mango

We didn't make the Virginia City trip, but Mike, Johnny & the family did do some serious Go-karting w/ the kids.  Hey, that's an idea....a Mr. Angry Daytona GO-Kart!...hmm.    Anyway, today's the last day for Hot August Nites & maybe will do one last cruise.  Oh yeah, here's a pic of a wing car that'll stop your clock.  Whatta nose this one has. I asked him if it has a hemi & he says, "yeah, with 4 blowers"...

mauve66

i don't see a wing............................... :shruggy:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Wango Mango

Quote from: mauve66 on August 09, 2009, 11:38:57 AM
i don't see a wing............................... :shruggy:
That's cause it's a "Turn Key" Wing Car....

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Midpenmopar

Quote from: mauve66 on August 09, 2009, 12:21:55 PM
10-4 on the turkey wing car

Ummmmmmmmmmmm. Turkey Wing car................................. :drool5:
Reality is only an illusion caused by a deficiency of alcohol.

skip68

So Mike, what's going on now? Any more pics?  :popcrn:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Quote from: squeakfinder on July 22, 2009, 10:20:07 AM
Quote from: RECHRGD on July 20, 2009, 11:47:05 AM
This is a sad day for those of us in the northwest. :'( :'( :'(

Ah, once again we got left out. To bad Mike's not driving back. He could come up this way, head east on I-84 thru the Gorge (MUCH BETTER SCENARY THAN CALIFORNIA). Then north to I-90 and thru Spokane.

People usually don't mess with us up here. Washington/Oregon is like the west coast's red-headed step child and California/Nevada is the drunk party girl. :'(

69bronzeT5

What's happening with this? Mike pretty much disappeared from the thread :shruggy:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Midpenmopar

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 17, 2009, 10:31:45 PM
What's happening with this? Mike pretty much disappeared from the thread :shruggy:

Yep he was supposed to call me on Sunday the 9th and come by to meet all of us in San Francisco on the Tuesday the 11th but not a word, e-mail, or PM from Mike. I just do not get it??  Oh well................ :shruggy:

The70RT

I don't see nothing updated on cardomain or mr angry inc. either  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Quote from: The70RT on August 17, 2009, 11:42:14 PM
I don't see nothing updated on cardomain or mr angry inc. either  :shruggy:

Mike's pictures on Photobucket haven't been updated since the meet in Vegas with the Skips and everyone.

mauve66

maybe he got busted in some hick mining town for doing 110 through town??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

RECHRGD

Well, he was just on line a few minutes ago.  We all know how he likes to keep us in suspense for awhile about his adventures.  Or maybe his "associates" don't want anything to be public right at the moment.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

NYCMille

Guys my apologies...

I got back to NY last night around 11:30pm and am scrambling to catch-up on work, bills, etc... I took over 1000 pictures and will do a full write-up that I actually started working on on the plane, but it's just going to take a little time. All in all we we're gone for 23 days, covered around 5400 miles, ran through 37 tanks of fuel, burned 1 quart of oil, and covered 13 states. It was an INSANE road trip and something that should be done by everyone in their own cars if they ever get the chance. I have a lot of pics to go through of the places in an people we've met, the events we attended and obviously the cars we saw along the way.

Again, sorry for the lack of posting, but it's been a bit nuts. I promise I'll have something up soon.

Midpen - Dude, I'm sorry about San Fran, I'll ping you and explain what happened later today.

Mike

moparstuart

Quote from: NYCMille on August 18, 2009, 12:43:04 PM
Guys my apologies...

I got back to NY last night around 11:30pm and am scrambling to catch-up on work, bills, etc... I took over 1000 pictures and will do a full write-up that I actually started working on on the plane, but it's just going to take a little time. All in all we we're gone for 23 days, covered around 5400 miles, ran through 37 tanks of fuel, burned 1 quart of oil, and covered 13 states. It was an INSANE road trip and something that should be done by everyone in their own cars if they ever get the chance. I have a lot of pics to go through of the places in an people we've met, the events we attended and obviously the cars we saw along the way.

Again, sorry for the lack of posting, but it's been a bit nuts. I promise I'll have something up soon.

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Midpen - Dude, I'm sorry about San Fran, I'll ping you and explain what happened later today.

Mike

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Midpenmopar

Quote from: NYCMille on August 18, 2009, 12:43:04 PM
Guys my apologies...

Mike

Thank ypu Mike for taking the time to clue me in on what happened that week. Glad to hear all went well on the trip and you and the charger are fine.

Let's try again next time you are out here.  :coolgleamA:

Stu ......................... :wave:

skip68

umm, yea  :scratchchin:,......wanna pass the note to the whole class  :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:  :popcrn:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Midpenmopar

Quote from: skip68 on August 20, 2009, 10:48:51 AM
umm, yea  :scratchchin:,......wanna pass the note to the whole class  :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:  :popcrn:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Ok you are right. Well seems MIke played a progresive slot machine in Reno and hit the winner for $103,000,000. He said he immediatly threw the keys to his charger into the crowd of spectators and grabbed the closest showgirl he could find. He then locked himself in in the penthouse suite of the Atlantis and had them send all the Steel Reserve beer they had in the place to his room along with two whole chickens and a coke (for the showgirl). That was the last i have heard of him.

:shruggy:

Finn

LOL. I was believing it until the whole "threw the keys to his charger into the crowd" part. :smilielol:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Midpenmopar

Quote from: Finn on August 20, 2009, 05:58:00 PM
LOL. I was believing it until the whole "threw the keys to his charger into the crowd" part. :smilielol:

You mean the two whole chickens and a coke was not the "give it away" part???  :poke:

69bronzeT5

moparstuart

Quote from: Midpenmopar on August 20, 2009, 06:03:47 PM

You mean the two whole chickens and a coke was not the "give it away" part???  :poke:
but what about the dry white toast   :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Midpenmopar

Quote from: moparstuart on August 20, 2009, 06:29:15 PM
Quote from: Midpenmopar on August 20, 2009, 06:03:47 PM

but what about the dry white toast   :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

I stand corrected!