News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Orange 3rd Gens

Started by Cole317, August 04, 2010, 10:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatbackFanatic

Quote from: aussiemuscle on August 08, 2010, 07:50:56 PM
i have a question for those with orange cars, Do you find insects are attracted to it? everytime i wash my car, it's gets covered in insects, they love it

it's a Ford Falcon XR8. color is Octane, a very nice light orange.
That is a very cool looking ride!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

T16

i have a question for those with orange cars, Do you find insects are attracted to it? everytime i wash my car, it's gets covered in insects, they love it

Bugs and flies love yellow cars too..  :RantExplode:

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Charger-73

Quote from: Cole317 on August 04, 2010, 10:05:21 AM
Okay so, i have a 73 charger that i decided to paint orange, but i dont know what orange. Could you guys be some help and post some pics of your orange 3rd gens? Im lookin at factory orange, or orange like the general lee....i want it to be bright, and im gonna have the two black rallye stripes down the side  :icon_smile_big:
thanks guys

Orange was one what I was thinking. More specific House of Kolor Tangerine. But after test painting other paint win and now I have already bought the paints. =)

Here is example of that Tangerine paint:

mikesbbody

They Love my Charger and it's bright Green.

Charger440RDN

Does anyone have pictures of 73-74 orange 3rd gen Chargers?