News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WHO IS MAKING JANAK PARTS , SON OR FATHER ???

Started by daytonalo, August 22, 2009, 09:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I thought I saw young Janak making parts is that true and where and how much for nose , valance , doors and scoops

Larry

BigBlockSam

young Janel was selling his noses on ebay . i believe they where about $700
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

I believe it's just Janak Jr. selling the parts because he's comfortable with computers.

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

there are none for sale on Ebay right now , do you have to I have to wait for 5 years for a part like his old man ??

hemi68charger

Quote from: daytonalo on August 22, 2009, 10:32:44 AM
there are none for sale on Ebay right now , do you have to I have to wait for 5 years for a part like his old man ??

I don't think he sells a lot on ebay. You'll notice he doesn't have an email contact on his website. He prefers to talk on the phone, call him old school. I have plenty of friends as well that could care less about computers.

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

hemi68charger

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 22, 2009, 10:19:42 AM
hey Troy, good luck with your car on ebay  :cheers:

Thanks..
Maybe I'll get some greenback, enough to get one of the few cars I know about or better yet, a straight up trade for a nice Mopar of my liking. The later would be the easiest and preferred route. That's why I enjoyed the horse trading I did for the Daytona.

Troy
Troy

Ghoste

I get your point completely Larry but I'd argue that anyone who isn't computer literate and wants to compete in an environment that requires it doesn't have to be computer literate as long as they are smart enough to employ someone else who is.
Say, shouldn't you be out boating for a couple more months?

hemi68charger

Quote from: daytonalo on August 22, 2009, 11:11:22 AM
Anyone who is is Business and not Computer Literate is really not in Business at all . I prefer not to talk to him just want to buy a nose and not hear about Jesus !!!

Funny, I've talked to him frequently lately (he lives about 10 miles if not closer) and had good conversations. Never once did he get off topic and start talking religion. Guess you're really not in getting a nose bad enough? But if so, there are alternatives....... What a country !!!!

I don't think this is his bread-n-butter.. I think it's his passion that makes him some extra money now and then..

This could be the very reason he doesn't like the internet..............

Ok, back to the garage to tinker with my Daytona..........
Troy

daytonalo

My " Beater boat " devolved a rod knock and then it Seized up 

daytonalo

If anyone knows of a Janak nose for sale please let me know

Larry @609-315-2640

Daytona R/T SE

I've talked to him probably 30 times on the phone.

The subject of Jesus, Buddah or Allah never came up once.

Larry, You may just need some "special" attention in that department.  :nana:

He did, however describe in great detail a steak he was grilling while I was on the phone with him once.  :drool5:

Ghoste

Now see, that's exactly the kind of thing that Janak picks up on.  Your attitude is what makes him realize you need help.  :angel:

nascarxx29

I used to live near Ted. When I lived in Houston.My 19K mile wrecked superbird became the donor for those superbird parts molds.I bought cars and parts from him .And  I call him and we stay in contact.And I Talked to Grant who I last seen was a little kid.I let him know by alot of what I see on here .That there are still alot of people building wingcar clones.And run by them some suggestions I had .I asked if they would maybe ever consider making recreational wingcar parts .But these wouldnt be for the cars .They would be for the basement mancaves interior pieces for purpose of decoration .
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701