News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Flexible steelhoses

Started by Belgium R/T -68, August 17, 2009, 12:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

Anybody uses the flexible steelhoses as radiator or heaterhose? Wouldn't the smaller clampforcearea be a risk of leakage?
Sure looks nice but is it safe? :scratchchin:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Belgium R/T -68

This would be the one I mean.

Per

charger2fast4u

i am using that kind of hose on my 68 charger 440 i havent had any problems with it leaking or anything i had it for over 2 years now and still looks good

Finn

Good to know, Ive gotten tired of searching for one that "looks about right". Did you guys get yours off ebay? I noticed the prices range from 40 bucks to 120...:shruggy:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Belgium R/T -68

I bought mine at Summit a couple of years ago. Now I'm doubting to use them because it will maybe be too much shiny stuff in the
enginebay. I will definetly go for stock heaterhoses but still concidering what to use for the radiator.

Per

b5blue

I vote "stock"  :2thumbs: The car is sooooo nice already the black accents the green well, just my  :Twocents:

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: b5blue on August 26, 2009, 11:31:58 AM
I vote "stock"  :2thumbs: The car is sooooo nice already the black accents the green well, just my  :Twocents:

That is what I ment, I think it would be too much chrome. Propably fit better on a moore race build with compressor and everything
else polished.

Per