News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Burnout Contest

Started by Tilar, August 10, 2009, 11:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

I didn't hear who won. There is an old Monoco that really did a good job. There was also a Dakota and an old van that did well. Actually there were quite a few good ones.

First part,    second,    Last
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

CB

I noticed the dwarf who also was at the MATS this year.
Wonder why he's always in the middle of the action.
Is he a sponsor or what?

Cool vids BTW :popcrn:

CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

FlatbackFanatic

Quote from: CB on August 10, 2009, 12:09:38 PM
I noticed the dwarf who also was at the MATS this year.
Wonder why he's always in the middle of the action.
Is he a sponsor or what?

Cool vids BTW :popcrn:

CB
I think he's sells those videos from all the Mopar shows (5 star productions?)
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

69*F5*SE

Yep, the little dude has got a nitch in the video market.  He's from here in Michigan.  A friend of mine bought a 69 4 speed GTX off of him in the mid 1990's.  He may still own his red, white, and blue Superbird.  Which I don't think he can drive.   :shruggy:

400/6/PAC

bigred68

Thank you for the videos! We were sitting on the East side of the track at the 1/8th mile for the burnouts, so my pics of it just turned out to be too far away. I was wondering though, did anyone else happen to see the Monaco after the burn out contest doing the holeshots on the "run-back" road next to the track? Most of the competitors were doing holeshots also after the winners were announced but, WOW did that Monaco get WAAAY to close for comfort to that (100,000?) Keisler 'Cuda as they were leaving the track. !!!
:cheers:

Ghoste

Quote from: 69*F5*SE on August 10, 2009, 01:47:32 PM
Yep, the little dude has got a nitch in the video market.  He's from here in Michigan.  A friend of mine bought a 69 4 speed GTX off of him in the mid 1990's.  He may still own his red, white, and blue Superbird.  Which I don't think he can drive.   :shruggy:

His name is John Pappas and he is also a member here although not a frequent visitor- onebadsuperbird.  He has had the Sox and Martin tribute Superbird for a very long time and also owns a blue 69 Daytona that had been exported to Australia in the past.  When it was overseas it was converted into right hand drive and John has left the car that way.  He also owns a V8 Vega wagon that was apparently an infamous and pretty nasty street race car around the Detroit area back some years ago.  He's a great guy and a serious lover of all things Mopar although I don't agree with his (at one time anyway) strong stance advocating the rebodying of vins.