News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just got my 71 clone back from paint

Started by AmadeusCharger500, August 16, 2009, 04:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmadeusCharger500

Very expensive but straight as an arrow. Does 2k not usually include cleaning all the buffing compound? I've just spent 2 hours trying to redetail my engine bay.

AmadeusCharger500

And repainting my newly rebuilt front suspension from overspray.  Im having a hard time getting past all the work I have to redo on the engine bay and front suspension. I think the car will look good though.

jb666

$2k for the entire job??? If that's the case, I'm surprised it included PAINT. You got a Hell of a deal!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AmadeusCharger500

Cool then I'll stop complaining. I do think the guy did an excellant job. Just trying to regroup on the other stuff..

jb666

Yeah you got yourself a good deal if you got your car completely repainted for $2k.  :cheers: :cheers:

mikesbbody

hemi-hampton

I just spent almost $2,000 on paint & clear the other day & car not even painted yet ::)  You mean buffing was included :o  LEON.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TUFCAT

Quote from: jb666 on August 16, 2009, 05:32:52 PM
$2k for the entire job??? If that's the case, I'm surprised it included PAINT. You got a Hell of a deal!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:iagree:

I chose the "I agree" smiley emoticon.  But if the "HOLY SHIT!! - YOU GOT THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY" emoticon was available, I would've used that one...

BROCK

Your 73-74 looks great :drool5:
I like the 71 sidemarkers & plan to use them on my 72 - but I have
to ask why you call it a 71 clone?  I actually prefer the 73-74 doors
& quarters that you have but they will never do for a 71.  Just glad
to watch your progress :drool5:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world