News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Hard way to learn lesson

Started by G-man, August 17, 2009, 01:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=61135.msg628526#new

read that So I dont re-write it all (copy it all missing emoticons for expressions)

Replies welcome here.

PS: THe friend my car sat at, who was quite 'new' only met him like twice was a member here "ChargerDownUnder" with his 70 RT/SE Charger he has owned last 27 years?

He is the ONLY person that after work even worked on my car where he could see (such as electrical problems etc) and wanted no money for it. He basicaly looked after my car, garaged it for me while i sorted out who to do my car/parts etc and in the mean time looked over the car and did things that needed doing (looked after the car) THATS a true man/friend!

Thanks STEVE!

BROCK

Everbody is missing ChargerDownUnder these days.  I  have loved cars since I was 7.  Had to know
everything I could about them.  I was not allowed to own a car until I moved out of my parents at
18.  I took that first car to a mechanic to get it ready for my next sememster at college &  :RantExplode:
Funny how they make you really want to turn your own wrenches.

Good luck bro!

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

ZSmithersCharges

You are a kinder(is that a word.. oh well) man than I... It would have been time to hit a home run with a certain type of baseball if you catch my drift... If not... I mean his face.  Sorry I'm a violent person lol.

charger Downunder

Quote from: BROCK on August 17, 2009, 01:53:22 AM
Everbody is missing ChargerDownUnder these days.  I  have loved cars since I was 7.  Had to know
everything I could about them.  I was not allowed to own a car until I moved out of my parents at
18.  I took that first car to a mechanic to get it ready for my next sememster at college &  :RantExplode:
Funny how they make you really want to turn your own wrenches.

Good luck bro!
Hey i am still around just dont have much free time these days. I need the realestate market to pick up, i have been working 6 days a week and long ones at that. George hurry up and get the charger finished now that you have all the parts.I would go and see him in person and at the same time have a look at your car.I hope he isnt a friend of the chap with your challenger.
[/quote]

68RRFlyer

Wow....just, ...wow. :icon_smile_blackeye:  What a way to turn a wonderful experience of having the car of your dreams into an absolute nightmare.  Sorry to hear that.  If I ran my shop that way I'd be scared to death I'd be meeting some "folks" that I really wouldn't want to meet up with no matter how brightly lit the alley.  I think I may be a different type of shop owner.  I work on the car and send you the bill.  You pay the bill, then I continue to work.  It's that simple.  And yeah, ALWAYS GET A RECEIPT and if the guy doesn't want to give you one, move on to another shop.  Best of luck to you.  :2thumbs:

Cheers  :cheers:     
Dave
1969-1/2 A12 Super Bee
1970 Challenger T/A
1964 Corvette Convertible
1949 Chevy 3100

david hunt

Hi I would like to add to this wor. I had a guy up in Iowa going to put the windows in my 65 hard top hemi plymouth and paint a straight body on it. So I pay for used windshield, I give up a 1962 complete son-o-ramic 413 motor with industion on it and 500.00 dollars down payment. I call his brother up 8 months later and he states car still setting no work done, no windows put in. So I have to haul up to Iowa and load car on trailer and no one is home. Long story short Im out 2500.00 dollars and one poor friend, written off , the worst parts is this guy is good when he will do the work. Go figure.

G-man

Steve

I dont think he is. The other chap at least answers the phone  :smilielol: :slap: