News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3 point Harnesses for entire car

Started by greenpigs, August 12, 2009, 01:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenpigs

I have two toddlers and want more than lap bealts for them. There was a post were someone had something similar but I cant find it. I have fiberglass bucket seats and standard back seat in a 69. Floor mount is what I want so im open to what everyone thinks is best. Price isnt much of an issue.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

kab69440

Three-point harnesses can be added to your '69 fairly easily, just get some spare belt and buckle assemblies and bolt them in the provided locations. There are already holes in your package tray for the addition. The reproduction E-body rear shoulder belt plastic trims can be made to work on the Charger. You'll figure it out, you're a smart cookie!

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

greenpigs

I went with some 3 inch lap belts from Simpson. Not what I planed to do at first but they should be ok.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bull