News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Searched Google for D-C.com and.....

Started by TruckDriver, November 23, 2005, 09:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Holy cow! 1,440 images still come up. You can't click on them though and enlarge them, but there are a lot of our cars yet as well as the old avatars.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

few more
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

:P
PETE

TruckDriver

:P
PETE

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Todd Wilson

Doc74

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

bluesfool

:rotz: That's a shame that even one of our own moderators is pretending to own a charger owned by someone else   ;D On the other hand, that IS a nice Charger you got there Troy!

TruckDriver

Ya, I just realized I got a few of the names wrong. I was still waking up yet when I did that. ::) I know I got Shelly's Cuda named wrong too, Sorry too Chris. I guess I got a on that one :rotz:

Whos cars are these? I'd love to have more pics of the black 1st gen :yesnod:

PETE

Silver R/T

yup all the info is just sitting there in cyberspace
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Quote from: Silver R/T on November 24, 2005, 12:56:54 AM
yup all the info is just sitting there in cyberspace
Except for the larger versions of all those pics I guess...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

RD

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on November 23, 2005, 05:28:04 PM
Ya, I just realized I got a few of the names wrong. I was still waking up yet when I did that. ::) I know I got Shelly's Cuda named wrong too, Sorry too Chris. I guess I got a on that one :rotz:

Whos cars are these? I'd love to have more pics of the black 1st gen :yesnod:

the burnout is sandbmx's
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander