News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Quarter Window Retainers

Started by jmdesigns, August 06, 2009, 01:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmdesigns

Does anyone know where I can purchase the hardware to retain the quater glasses. Also can anyone show me a picture of the parts because I can't tell from my assembly manual what the pieces look like.

Shakey

jmdesigns

bull

Are you talking about the bolts and washers that hold the actual glass to the frame? If so I'm going to be customizing my setup. One reason I'm doing that it is because I couldn't get the old bolts out of the aluminum frame without breaking them and therefore had to drill and tap them out to accept 5/16" bolts. I will be using nylon washers instead of whetever the factory used, which looks like rubber (but apparently isn't). Also the bolt itself was encased by a chunk of washer fluid tube that the glass sat on and I will be trying to find a nylon tube to replace that with.

Anyway, here's a a past thread I started on the topic that might shed some light: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56919.0.html