News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sk tools

Started by gram101, August 05, 2009, 04:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gram101

What your option on S&K tools? Have any of you ever used there sockets or wrenches?
Thank for your input.

lisiecki1

i have a set of sk wrenches, they've held up very well.
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

John_Kunkel

I still have much of my first S&K socket set purchased over fifty years ago but are they still the same company they were fifty years ago? (or outsourced to China?)
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

bull

They're probably made by Stanley like damn-near everything else.

Lowprofile

I have had nothing but good luck with my SK Tools. It was money well spent.  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

c00nhunterjoe

had a few sk tools, but 99% of my stuff is snap-on. for the price of some sk tools i would say spend the few extra dollars and buy snap-on. at least for the really abused stuff such as ratchets and sockets.

bull

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on August 05, 2009, 07:58:12 PM
had a few sk tools, but 99% of my stuff is snap-on. for the price of some sk tools i would say spend the few extra dollars and buy snap-on. at least for the really abused stuff such as ratchets and sockets.

A few extra dollars? Right, and for a few extra dollars you can buy a 09 Viper instead of a 90 Neon.