News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landonsrt

She looks hot in the avatar but on that link, not so much....... :scratchchin:

TUFCAT

mikepmcs

I knew that was coming.  I'm right behind you.  wait....that didn't come out right. :lol:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

kman440

Before and after going to Bear mt. show.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

grdprx

alenglish

>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

400/6/PAC

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 09, 2009, 11:03:46 AM
I knew that was coming.  I'm right behind you.  wait....that didn't come out right. :lol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

FightingSideOfMe

Hello, I just now joined this forum. Here are some pics. of My Charger(General Lee)

My Charger at the Original Duke Farm

Boar's Nest

Hazzard CourtHouse

These are a few of the Locations off the Dukes with my Charger aka "General Lee"

Josh Williams
I love Chargers

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

FightingSideOfMe

Thanks.There are some nice smiles on this Forum.   :cheers:

Josh Williams
I love Chargers

69bronzeT5

Quote from: FightingSideOfMe on June 14, 2009, 04:20:55 PM

Welcome to the site Josh! Wow, that sure dosen't look like the original Duke farm! That's the barn I see :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

FightingSideOfMe

Yeah I know it. It sure doesn't look like it but it is. :o

Josh
I love Chargers

Dodgecharger74

74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

miamivice

Here is a picture of mine I took the other week.

mikepmcs

Nice pic. :2thumbs:

The sign however could be on the funny pics thread. ;D

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

ravencharger

Hey everyone,

My '68 as it was when I bought it. No changes as of yet (only got it a couple days ago).
I used to visit the forum years ago when owning a Charger was just a pipe dream.
I'm sure I'll visit more often in the next several months (years) while I work on the car. I'm sure I'll need the help.
Thanks for having me.

Ghoste

Welcome back to the fold and nice car too!

Brock Samson

looks really nice welcome,... I used to be known as stratocharger on the old site...
i'd like to see more pics of your '68,.. is that a silver stripe out back there?..

ravencharger

Thank you Ghoste and Brock:

There is a gray bumblebee stripe out back; the interior matches as well. I'll try to get some more pictures, but when I tried to attach one, I was told it was too large (even though it wasn't).
I'll try again a bit later.

Thanks again.

Drew

Foreman72

that thing is screamin...what work is needed on it?
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

FightingSideOfMe

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on June 14, 2009, 04:49:30 PM
Quote from: FightingSideOfMe on June 14, 2009, 04:20:55 PM

Welcome to the site Josh! Wow, that sure dosen't look like the original Duke farm! That's the barn I see :yesnod:

They started to tear it down  :RantExplode:  but, they found out it was a Historic Site.  :icon_smile_big: The man who owns it seen us out there and let us in.  :icon_smile_big: We knocked down some of the weeds and went inside. :icon_smile_big: It was a wreck inside! The man wasn't going to let someone without a General Lee in there but, we came and he let them in too. So it worked out good for both of us :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

Thanks, Josh Williams
I love Chargers

Ghoste

Not that I don't appreciate the DOH but surely it isn't historic because the Dukes filmed there?

FightingSideOfMe

No. It was a really old house and I think used for something else but, I can't remember what.

Josh
I love Chargers