News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cold85

Quote from: NorwayCharger on April 30, 2007, 09:55:09 AM
Quote from: Brock Samson on April 29, 2007, 10:13:36 AM
Quote from: NorwayCharger on April 28, 2007, 08:25:31 AM
Hi.
I´ve been posting pic´s of my charger build here on this board, well i am done ;D
Started the build in august 2004 working mostly weekends and hollydays.
Now that i am done, i hope it will be as much fun driving it as it was building it.
Anyway here´s a picture of it.

:scratchchin:

NORWAYCHARGER!

That Work of  ART  deserves a proper photoshoot!

'n I Volunteer!   :yesnod:

Thanks.
Something like this? ;)

can you photoshop my car beside yours. I think would look cool since they look alike in a few ways

I have more pics at photobucket.com search cold85

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:
well,..
  i see they are both chargers...  ???

cold85

was asking norwaycharger
or did he not do the photoshop?

The70RT

Quote from: Blade on April 30, 2007, 09:09:26 PM
Here it is....

Nice. Did you restore it or did you just get it? Got any more pics?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NorwayCharger

Quote from: cold85 on April 30, 2007, 08:26:44 PM
was asking norwaycharger
or did he not do the photoshop?

Sorry, i can´t do photoshop :-\
BTW really nice Charger you got there.
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

Brock Samson

lumpy

Here is mine. Just bought it from board member AZ-Nick

Icelandcharger

hutch

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

mopar67

OK! And here is one picture of mine... One from Las Vegas and one from snowy Sweden.
Does anyone recognize this car? Dodge Charger 1968 I bought it from Las Vegas in about November 2006.
I just thought it should be funny to find the owner before me. Thanks.
The car has a new home in Sweden now.
http://picasaweb.google.se/Tommyzt67/Charger

472 R/T SE

mopar67, that's a nice project you have.  That's got to be a rare ride over there, especially the Ram Charger.
The grill cut in half with snow on one side is a really cool pic.

HITMAN 149

hey mopar67.....
i remember that car on ebay!! i was talking to the guy about....then someone bought it (pretty cheap too!!!  :flame:) ...then about a month or 2 later...he flipped it on ebay for a couple grand more!!!!! he even used the orig guys same pics!!!! good luck w/ her!!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mopar67

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on May 07, 2007, 05:29:09 PM
hey mopar67.....
i remember that car on ebay!! i was talking to the guy about....then someone bought it (pretty cheap too!!!  :flame:) ...then about a month or 2 later...he flipped it on ebay for a couple grand more!!!!! he even used the orig guys same pics!!!! good luck w/ her!!!!!!!!
Thanks! And yes i saw it on e-bay to. Probably the second time... I bought it trough a used car salesman here in Sweden. (He is a big A-hole btw  :icon_smile_angry: )
The engine is now in fine condition with new crankshaft, main bearing, and connecting rods...
And now I have translated some of the comments on my site to some kind of English. :hah:
(My site is updating about once a week.)

Mick70RR

It's not a Charger but my 70 Road Runner. Imported here in the UK in May 2004 in primer and looking pretty sorry for itself. It was originally B5 blue and I painted it black. In the last few years I have rebuilt just about everything on the car. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this car. St. Louis built and probably spent most of it's life in that area, the last address was Granite City, just over the border in Ill. It's a 440, 4 speed air grabber car.
1970 Road Runner, 505 cid, 4 speed, GV overdrive, 3.91 gears
11.98 @ 117 on street treads

mikepmcs

Mick,
That is saaawwweeeettttt!  Welcome to the site. :wave:

More pictures please!!!! :smash: :smash:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 07, 2007, 03:03:09 PM
mopar67, that's a nice project you have.  That's got to be a rare ride over there, especially the Ram Charger.
The grill cut in half with snow on one side is a really cool pic.
:iagree: That's pretty cool! Looks like a storm snuck up on you that day. :)

Mick, great looking RR! :thumbs:

Welcome aboard, both you guys! :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

oop my bad.  Mopar 67..... more pics of your car too please :smash:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Mick70RR

Thanks for the welcome. Here's a few more pics.
1970 Road Runner, 505 cid, 4 speed, GV overdrive, 3.91 gears
11.98 @ 117 on street treads

69Charger_440

Well, here is my other '69 RT/SE that I picked up in April of '07!   :icon_smile_big:  I have had the red one since March of '05.

Fernando

Rack

BMC440

MikeMacCham

"YOU MEAN SHINANIGANS!?"

Lostsheep