News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Praise whatever God you believe in for factory hardtop Chargers. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_tongue:

Finoke

All great pics! Here is one of my 70 Charger that I let go in the 2000!

B3 Blue, white top and B5 interior. Very sweet!

69_se_ron

My most recent.  For progress pics, check out my CarDomain page link below:
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

BigBlackDodge

My first Charger pic I've ever posted online.................. :icon_smile_approve:

BBD

Spike

Johnny SixPack

Tease!   ;D

Are you 999XS29 on the "70 Charger Reg.?

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

LeesRT

Here's three separate pics of my car and parts.  Lots to do to it.

LeesRT

LeesRT

LeesRT

Johnny SixPack

Lee, is that a true V21 code "69?

I seem to remember seeing a post about it some time back on D-C.com.

Either way, it looks good.

Definitely jealous of the, "wall 'o' grilles"! ;D

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Charger_Croatia

Here are twop of mine. First is taken when she arrived and second present status. Hope to have her on the road next summer.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Spike

Johnny SixPack

I knew it! :scratchchin: :wave: ;D

Not many 999 code "70s out there. :scope: :bow:

:2thumbs:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on July 20, 2005, 08:55:36 PM
My first Charger pic I've ever posted online.................. :icon_smile_approve:
Nice job, Man! :2thumbs:

Spike (999)...are you juuust about out of aliases? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Spike

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 21, 2005, 01:48:58 PM

LMAO I am trying like heck. I'll keep this one and won't change it.  :icon_smile_big:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Spike on July 21, 2005, 04:30:54 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 21, 2005, 01:48:58 PM

LMAO I am trying like heck. I keep this one and won't change it.   :icon_smile_big:

:haha:

This week? :blahblah:

;D

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:

Bluebeast

1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

Johnny SixPack

Sweet! :METAL:

Always love seein' more "70s!

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Johnny SixPack

Yay! :drool5:

So many great "70 Charger, wow! :bow: :punkrocka:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:

General_01

In a few weeks I will be able to post some updated pics of my car. It will have the 440 rebuilt, auto transmission, front disc brake kit from SSBC, headers, X-pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, TCI Streetfighter torque converter, tubular upper control arms, poly front end kit. Started this project in February and am finally finished. Oh, and I did a so-so job painting the engine compartment, but it looks better than it used to.

Nice cars everyone. :drool5:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

LeesRT

Hey formula 440.  Yes, that is a real V21 coded, 1969 Charger R/T, 440, 4-speed car with F6 Bright Green Metallic paint.  I can't wait to get working on it.  I've had it parked since 1990 and I'm putting up my 20x32 shop right now so I can start working on it.  I can't wait.

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

MGBRingo

My 1970 RT SE with 71,000 original miles.

Paid $2,500 for it in 1981 and have made only a couple of minor changes to it since then.  The sad thing is a couple of months later I had the chance to buy another one exactly like it for the same money and I turned it down.     :-[

Mefirst