News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookie316

1971 Plum Crazy SupeBee. 400 bored and stroked to 511, 727 spinning a Dana 4.30

nvrbdn

Quote from: clemfor on November 08, 2013, 09:01:33 PM
Here is the roof.

i will guess 68. but if wrong, i got 2 more guesses right???
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

clemfor

You are a 70 guy...why a 68 guess ?

nvrbdn

just figured id start at the bottom. :smilielol:

looks like you have your work cut out for you. please start your own thread with the whole story. you will get quite a few followers. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

squeakfinder

Another one of my foul balls.

Actually, I was being sarcastic about the sunroof. I had no idea what year it was.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

clemfor

So what is the proper category to start a thread ?

JB400

If it's about Dodge Chargers, it goes in the Charger discussion.  If it's just a regular car, it goes in the Car discussion.  If it's a car with aerodynamics in mind, it goes in the Aero discussion.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 10, 2013, 01:25:53 AM
If it's about Dodge Chargers, it goes in the Charger discussion.  If it's just a regular car, it goes in the Car discussion.  If it's a car with aerodynamics in mind, it goes in the Aero discussion.

Couldn't have said it better myself.  :2thumbs:
And..................

Quote from: clemfor on November 10, 2013, 01:29:17 AM
Thanks

.............You're welcome  :cheers:      :rofl:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

nvrbdn

took a drive on a beautiful sunny day today. there are still leaves on some of the trees for a nice back ground.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

more, this camera seems to take small pictures when emailed. when i try to enlarge them they get fuzzy. :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 10, 2013, 06:49:31 PM
took a drive on a beautiful sunny day today. there are still leaves on some of the trees for a nice back ground.

Lovely shots Jim.  :2thumbs: I especially like the smallest pic.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

dual fours

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 10, 2013, 06:58:34 PM
more, this camera seems to take small pictures when emailed. when i try to enlarge them they get fuzzy. :brickwall:
Might your camera have a "Still Image Size"  setting for "e-mail attachments, and other sizes"?
It may be set on the email setting, just my shot in the dark, my camera has different setting I'd not used yet, so I'm not to clear on what they do, or the end results.
Even a photo of a fuzzy 70 Charger looks good, I like the color and the trimmings. :2thumbs:

1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

nvrbdn

i will check that. thanks. and thanks fred. if you do facebook you can see bigger pic's there of these. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The Mopar Kid

cdr

you aint kiddin ,,,,,Woooo HOOOO!!!!!
looks awesome  :2thumbs:

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

ODZKing

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chippa

Yeah Yeah  :2thumbs:

Picked up best Chrysler award on Sunday :)

JB400

Congrats Chippa on the victory.   :2thumbs:  It's well deserved

TPR

Nice one Chippa.
Last Sunday was supposed to be the biggest Mopar show of the year here in Sydney, but it was cancelled due to rain. :brickwall:
It had barely rained in 5 months, and I had been looking forward to it all year, but of course it poured down on Sunday.
Glad to hear it was a fine day in Perth.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Chippa

Cheers Bud  :cheers:

Sorry to hear about the Rumble being washed out mate......was 38-40 deg (100 F +) in the Country on Sunday  :coolgleamA:

Thats me in the background applying more sunscreen so i didnt get fried haha