News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MM classic cars in St Louis

Started by dodgert68, July 29, 2009, 10:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgert68

Has anyone bought or know anyone who bought a Charger from M&M Classic cars in St.Louis. They have a car for sale on ebay all the time. Just curious as to what condition the car turned out to be in.

BB1

Do not buy anything from mm classics, trust me.
Delete my profile

69bronzeT5

Quote from: BB1 on July 30, 2009, 07:18:27 AM
Do not buy anything from mm classics, trust me.

Hey Ed, didn't MM Classics end up with your '68?
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BB1

Nobody else wanted it.  :shruggy: I was shocked too.
Delete my profile

dodgert68

Well thats the response i thought i would get about them. It confirms my suspicions about this hack. I'm doing the work on the Make a Wish project and the car that they brought me is one that was purchased from M&M. That is why i needed to find a replacement body. That car is hacked together isn't even funny and this was supposed to be project that a father and daughter could have worked on. The other bad thing is that they took the charity for 13k on this p.o.s and didn't think twice. Then after seeing my ad on ebay trying to resell it he has the balls to email me and tell me i don't have any clue as to what i'm doing. His claim is that they've done 30 of those car and had over a hundred, big deal any one can hack together 30 cars it's doing them correctly and safely that impresses me. Well glad to see my thought on this bondo shop were correct, i just hope i can resell this thing to recoup the cash i laid out for the other car.

BB1

Sorry to hear that.

Hpag, M&M, (BK= black knight) all do the same thing.
They take rusted out bodies , cake on the bondo, carve it out and paint them badly.  
The unsuspecting customer is taken to the cleaners, first by paying to much, second by trying to get rid of it.

I would have a nice Charger by now if I could take back the last 2 years.

I think a high school body shop could have done a much better job IMHO.

To rip off a charity like that is criminal.  :rotz:

Read this one

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,50620.0/topicseen.html

I hope you can find a better body for them, there are a lot of half done projects out there that could work.

Hang around, you might fined one here.

Delete my profile

moparstuart

Quote from: dodgert68 on July 30, 2009, 09:13:38 PM
Well thats the response i thought i would get about them. It confirms my suspicions about this hack. I'm doing the work on the Make a Wish project and the car that they brought me is one that was purchased from M&M. That is why i needed to find a replacement body. That car is hacked together isn't even funny and this was supposed to be project that a father and daughter could have worked on. The other bad thing is that they took the charity for 13k on this p.o.s and didn't think twice. Then after seeing my ad on ebay trying to resell it he has the balls to email me and tell me i don't have any clue as to what i'm doing. His claim is that they've done 30 of those car and had over a hundred, big deal any one can hack together 30 cars it's doing them correctly and safely that impresses me. Well glad to see my thought on this bondo shop were correct, i just hope i can resell this thing to recoup the cash i laid out for the other car.
any chance we can get some pictures of the M&M car ? 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dodgert68

BB1 that is the worst part is that they ripped off a charity big time. He claimed the car he sold them was 2 weeks from being ready to paint. that may be true with a 60 man crew working 24 hour shifts. I did find good 68 body that made into a 69, i had to replace alot of sheet metal but at least it was structurally sound unlike the MM car.

I can take pics of anything you want to see on this thing would you like to see the duct tape i found on the underside of the outer sail panel to keep the bondo form falling thru...lol

ACUDANUT

BB1 Did you sell them your 68 ? or did they win it on a Auction site.  :shruggy: Man I would have loved to owned your 68.  :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: dodgert68 on July 31, 2009, 08:34:29 PM
BB1 that is the worst part is that they ripped off a charity big time. He claimed the car he sold them was 2 weeks from being ready to paint. that may be true with a 60 man crew working 24 hour shifts. I did find good 68 body that made into a 69, i had to replace alot of sheet metal but at least it was structurally sound unlike the MM car.

I can take pics of anything you want to see on this thing would you like to see the duct tape i found on the underside of the outer sail panel to keep the bondo form falling thru...lol
yes lets see it all
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dodgert68

will post some pics of the nice "rust free" as soon as i can

GN

dodgert68

Don't know their street address but they are listed as being in St. Louis Mo.