News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whats the biggest mistake made while restoring your charger

Started by riggs626, July 30, 2009, 07:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeadfootBob

1: Expecting to build a driveable car in two months from a rolling shell, whoo boy  :rofl:
2: Buying a POS Chevy because I couldn't finance a Charger, then pouring enough dough for one into the drivetrain over the course of three years. Now I don't even want to drive the damn thing, there's a DODGE in my garage waiting to be rescued!  :rotz:

(Oh, and do you guys think there's a market for a '74 Monte Carlo with 650hp of 454 around here? HA! HA! HA! I've had the damn thing out for sale WAY below market price, not a peep...)
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."

74Rallye

Starting a restoration with the idea that I was going to put original Chrysler type AC in the car. I got to the point of only needing hoses and cutting the fire wall holes before changing my mind. Had to replace everything from the water pump housing forward, including the radiator. The ugly AC junk is on the shelf now. The car is a 1 of 218 74 Rallye 440 car. I just couldn't cut the firewall.