News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Woodward Dream Cruise Parking

Started by bmoparmofo, July 30, 2009, 09:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmoparmofo

Hi, I posted a topic in the shows, cruise ins etc.. section of the site. Not getting many hits, I hope the mods dont mind if I mention it here as well. http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,59947.0.html Hopefully the right link.Offering FREE parking for your classic ride for the cruise.Offering it here for the dodgecharger.com crowd first :cheers: Let me know if anyone is interested, just trying to finish planning it out. Sorry mods if this is out of line for the board. Bo
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

hemi-hampton

BO, If I get my charger going I'll be up there, If not my Super Bee buddy might be there? LEON.

bmoparmofo

Hi Leon, Just let me know, I plan to send an email to whoever to show that you are good to go to park there. Just trying to avoid any confusion hopefully. Not sure how your car has been? Mine will be sitting in the garage yet again ::) . Well its only been there since 1986 :icon_smile_blackeye: Bo

motorcitydak

can I make a reservation for a spot in 3 years? My car may be done then
96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]

CRZNYT

I am going to try and make it over again this year  :2thumbs:. Could you put me down for one spot I will be bringing my Turquoise 66 Charger. I live in Windsor just let me know if I will be good to go, and how early would you want me there on the Sat morning?
Cheers Don
66 Charger
77 Charger Daytona
60 Plymouth Fury Convertible
65 T-Bird Convertible
76 Mustang Cobra II

bmoparmofo

Sure thing Don, youre in. If you can pm me your email so I can send you something to print out just to show that you are all set.Also let me know how early you can get there.It just helps to be there early because once it starts to get busy, I'll be inside working and missing out on the cruise :icon_smile_blackeye: (makes it hard to watch the lots)

WINGR

I am interested in bringing my Charger 500 out there if I had a cool place to park and hang out. I also have a good friend with a nice 69 Charger that would like to be there as well. Please let me know what we need to do.

Thanks alot.

WINGR/Steve

chargerjy9

I would be interested if there were a spot available Fri or prior to that, if you are thinking of a cruise in or something along those lines I would be up for that as well. I am retired so I have time to do whatever and can help in any way. It would be fun to meet some members of this forum.
thanks

Frank

for ID purposes I own a dark gold 73 Charger SE
1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

CRZNYT

Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full  :shruggy:
Cheers Don
66 Charger
77 Charger Daytona
60 Plymouth Fury Convertible
65 T-Bird Convertible
76 Mustang Cobra II

bmoparmofo

Yup, sorry about the inbox ::) ::) Should be good now. Wingr, thats cool shoot me a pm with the cars info color year etc and email address. I'll email you something to print out for both you and your friends cars to show that you are allowed to park here. :cheers:

bmoparmofo

Sure Frank, let me know what you have in mind, Your welcome Friday or whenever you need, just let me know.

69*F5*SE

Where is the magic spot?  If I go I'd like to find you guys.  I usually hit the 13 mile rd & Woodward area. Ted

bmoparmofo

Hi, its at the Blarney Stone Pub, 2 blocks north of 11 mile on the west side of Woodward  :cheers: