News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sunoco in Canada

Started by Dodge Don, July 30, 2009, 03:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge Don

I deal with pretty much all the major retailers in Canada and as you may know Petro Canada and Sunoco (Suncor) are merging. I've had a few discussions with Petro Canada on unrelated matters and as a car guy asked about their plans. Sounds like the Sunoco stations in Canada will all be re-branded as Petro Canada...some sold off to meet competition bureau requirements. I asked about what that meant relating to Sunoco's 94 octane gas since PC stations (at least out east) don't offer it. Apparently no decision yet however they are aware they have a niche following from performance car enthusiasts. If I hear I'll post. Hopefully the 94 octane won't get dropped. We'll see.

moparstuart

Quote from: Dodge Don on July 30, 2009, 03:59:10 PM
I deal with pretty much all the major retailers in Canada and as you may know Petro Canada and Sunoco (Suncor) are merging. I've had a few discussions with Petro Canada on unrelated matters and as a car guy asked about their plans. Sounds like the Sunoco stations in Canada will all be re-branded as Petro Canada...some sold off to meet competition bureau requirements. I asked about what that meant relating to Sunoco's 94 octane gas since PC stations (at least out east) don't offer it. Apparently no decision yet however they are aware they have a niche following from performance car enthusiasts. If I hear I'll post. Hopefully the 94 octane won't get dropped. We'll see.
This came up here when Mike ( Mr angry ) was coming through the midwest we only have 91 octane here in missouri.   He was used to being able to get 94 out east and was having to add octane booster to keep te pinging away .   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Just 6T9 CHGR

No 94 out where Mike & I live for a while now....93 is the best you can get
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

As a long time Sunoco supporter this could end up being a good way to drive me to some other brand.  Wait and see I suppose.