News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why is this so CHEAP

Started by pullrock, July 30, 2009, 09:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

I'll take, "What is a scam?" for $100, Alex.

1969chargerrtse

Ha ha what a joke. Whenever you see big bright writing, Buy it now, scam
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

68X426

SCAM. They stole the data and sellers ID and set up a fake auction. Offer cash to the seller and set up a meeting at their residence. They will disappear.  :rotz:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

69*F5*SE

Where do some of these scam artists get their nerve.  It's unbelievable how obvious it is.  :coocoo:

skip68

msn's or gmail's for email addresses are what you see when the deals are to good to be true and are scams.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bamadukefan02

nh_mopar_fan  you've just hit the Daily Double, how much would you like to wager?

suntech

I see the scammers are getting greedyer!!!!  It used to be 4 to 6K, due to a dead brother, bad memories blablabla :shruggy:
Without a doubt scam :eek2:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!